BY SECRET

Secret® Scent Expressions® So Very Summerberry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel

No white marks.

48hr odor protection.

Aluminum Zirconium Octachlorohydrex Gly. see more...

• Does this really work?3 Answers
  • Does this product leave a white residue on your pits afte...5 Answers
  • For the best effect, should you apply this before sleepin...4 Answers
Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel So Very Summerberry
  • "I found that the protection lasted me all day, I'm not sure about 48 hours though, as I'm just so use to applying deodorants/antiperspirants daily that I just automatically put it on first thing in the morning." in 2 reviews
  • "The scent smells very much like alcohol mixed with body spray." in 1 review
Brianna M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Usually I use a men’s deodorant but when I want something a little less strong, I will grab this deodorant and it works really well. The formula is nice and it leaves my arm pits feeling very refreshed
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I loved this product when I first purchased it because of it’s scent and comfortability. But for some reason after using the product for roughly a year, my body has become like immune to it and now it doesn’t work all the time. It’s always a gamble if it will work on me that day or not.
Devonne J.
Browns Mills, NJ
Other than how it smells in the packaging, this product doesn’t do much for me. It doesn’t last as long compared regular stick deodorants. It doesn’t keep me dry and it stains more it seems on clothes. I tried two different scents hoping for success but this isn’t for me.
Jordan N.
chesterfield
I really really like this product! It’s a fun thing to use even then to just rub it on and go. I feel it is long lasting than the other deodorants that I have used. I would definitely recommend. Ps it also smells great!
Mella M.
Barney
This deodorant is so great. I love how effective it is. It lasts all day and I don’t have to reapply. They come in many scents and even a non scented one. The variety is great. I recommend these for everyone.
Hailey B.
Greer, SC
Ive been using secret deodorant since i was in 8th grade and its amazing! I tend too wear really dark clothes and this helps bc it doesn’t rub up and show on my clothes and it lasts for hours and it’s affordable and the range of scents they have is endless
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I have been using the Secret Clear Gels since they came on market! I love that I can put this on and put my clothes on immediately with no deodorant getting on my shirt or rubbing off on anything! Every deodorant should work this well! I love the summerberry scent...very fresh....not too perfumey!! I usually buy several at a time! This keeps me fresh and dry all day....whether chilling at home or a long 12-13hr shift at work!
Seyoung K.
Duluth, GA
I prefer to get the gel ones than the sticks, because it personally feels better for me. I’ve tried most of the scents, because I go around trying new scents. The summer berry smell was great as well.
Karen D.
I love secret gel deodorant! I’m more into sweet fruity smell and they have many options which I really appreciate. It works great for me and do not have to reapply often as other deodorants.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
I was using this product for almost 3-4 years I believe. I never really had any issues with it, I loved how it worked and smelt. The only downfall and reason why I stopped using it was because it didn't seem to last all day anymore as it had when I first used it. For some reason, I had to constantly put more on and it just didn't cut it for me anymore.
Nikita S.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it smell like what it says it smells like?
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product leave a white residue on your pits after it dries?
Rachel L.
Ankeny, IA
For the best effect, should you apply this before sleeping (like many deodorants) or when you wake up?
Meagan W.