Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsA&B
Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel, Pasion de Tango 27 oz

by A&B

Express yourself with this bold, fun scent that has super-strong protection. Feel the passion of tango with delicate hints of exotic mangoes infused with crisp, sweet pineapple. Reduces underarm wetness Made in USA Warnings For external use only. Do...

Does this come in a double pack?
Start your review of Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel, Pasion de Tango 2.7 oz!
Dacia M.
Vancouver, WA
I actually love this deodorant. Never used clears before but got so sick of white streaks on my clothes! I wish I would've switched a long time ago. Totally recommend this to anyone suck of streaks like me and looking for good consistent odor/sweat protection! This is number one! Great price too!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This isn’t my favorite scent from Secret but it gets the job done. I will say that the scent didn’t cause any irritation under my arms like some do so that’s a huge plus. I still don’t know that I would repurchase though.
Marvenna T.
Louisville, KY
I just recently bought this deoderant and I love it! I bought mine from Target Friday and couldn't be more happier. The bottle caught my attention because of how pretty it is. It is very gentle on the skin. Lightly smell but smells good. I don't think it needs any improvements!
Tatyana F.
Due to me having sensitive skin I can only use five or secret . This secret gel scent here smell amazing ! I like how it doesn’t make your underarms white either. I would definitely recommend this .
Stephanie C.
363west 400 north
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this smell make me smell good i have used aloy of deodorants and they alway me sweat and not this one i love it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Alexandra D.
Lansdale, PA
This deodorant is good for sensitive skin, smells amazing it’s a gel formula, little to no white marks... the only issue is it does not last long, you need to reapply at least half way through the day and the smell fades which is disappointing.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel, Pasion de Tango 2.7 oz uploaded by Katerine K.
El peor desodorante que e probado en mi vida es medio arenoso , te reseca las axilas , hace mancharte las axilas no lo volvería a comprar Secret Scent Expressions Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel, Pasion de Tango 2.7 oz
Angelique M.
Antioch, CA
First time using this particular scent but not my first time using this brand. This is the only brand of deodorant that I use. Personally the solid deodorant makes me itch so I can only use the gels. I do like this scent but I do find that this particular scent doesn't last all day like the others but it still keeps me feeling and smelling fresh !!
Taylor S.
Windham, ME
I have been using this product for about a year now! It smells great and is definitely long lasting. One downfall i would have to say is that it is VERY COLD! This is great in the hotter months of summer but not very fun in winter! I would definitely recommend this for the summer though!