BY SECRET

Romantic Paris Rose: Get Swept Off Your Feet with This Warm, Delicately Sweet Floral Scent Promotes a Burst of All-Day Scent 2 Odor Neutralizers Help Keep You Fresh All Day 3 Use with Matching Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant for Promoting More Protection a Longer-Lasting Scent Secret Destinations Body Spray br Get a burst of all-day scent with Secret Destinations Body Spray! It s designed with odor neutralizers to help keep you fresh and smelling great. Each scent takes you to an exciting destination that is sure to get your senses going. Find your perfect getaway in 1 of 3 Secret Destinations scents Hawaii Citrus Breeze, Paris Romantic Rose, or Brazil Rainforest Mist. see more...

• Was this scent discontinued? Does Secret still make these...3 Answers
Shamaka G.
I use this every evening after my shower and it smell so beautiful and last all night and I wake up smelling just as good as the night before. I love how it has a twist cap to keep my kids and out of or from accidentally using the product and wasting it.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I love the smell of this product and I love that it has/had a deodorant that matched it. I stopped buying this product because it stopped working. Not the product of body spray but the packaging. The container stopped spraying. I shook it to make sure there was still some in there even though I had only used it once or twice. I don't know if maybe the body spray clogged the hole or was sticky but it would take everything I had while pushing the top of the bottle on a hard surface (counter, dresser, etc.) to make it spray again. I thought maybe it was just that one and bought another one but it happened again so I didn't buy any more. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone for the fact that they weren't worth the money for only one or two uses.
Suellen H.
Denver, CO
For me it's more than a simple deodorant. I love to use it as a perfume when I'm going skiing or doing another sports. Everybody should try it, great smell and good price, couldn't be better!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I love this scent. It is strong so a little goes a long way. I usually use this when I am going to do vigorous activities outdoors. I go hiking with a group of friends and sometimes on our way back we stop by somewhere to get a bite to eat or store to pick up whatever we need since we are already out. I feel self conscious about B.O. with this spray I don't have to fret. Haha my friends use the spray too when they know I have with me. I will buy it again.

*I have received many compliments. (^__^)
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
The scent of this is so awesome I love the scent of the secret refresh and they smell so good and it blocks the smell out of smoke and the bathroom and it takes the set of smoke out of your clothes and the scent of burnt food out of your clothes. I definitely recommend this product to somebody who smokes and does not want to smell like it or somebody who likes the smell of romantic rose. I love this product will buy this again.
Jenna M.
I loved using this product! It keeps you smelling fresh all day long. I took it with me to Disney as a cheap refresher and it worked! I loved using it, and it worked 100%.
Carlie W.
This stuff is incredibly potent. I would recommend spraying a tiny amount because a little goes a long way. The scent is decent, I would probably like it more if it wasn't as strong of a smell. One of my friends bought this two years ago in high school and I never felt inclined to purchase it after she introduced it to me. The scent is an odd mix of predominantly floral scents with a cologne undertone. If you're interested I. The scent but not sure, try the deodorant.
Lucila G.
It's too bad they don't sell these sprays here in Phoenix, AZ anymore. I would always buy these on sale and the last time I got 6 of them. They're my favorite body spray and I refuse to buy spray from other brands. Others give me headaches or the smell makes me gag. But not Secret Romantic Rose, it's the best!
Ashley P.
This has one of the softest and most fragrant scents of all the perfume and body sprays I've had.

I actually don't think they sell it anymore (not at the stores I go to). But if you've have/had this before then you know what I mean when I say it smells beautiful.

I recommend to anyone!

–The Phoenix Skit
Krista Marie M.
BOSSIER CITY, LA
The Paris fragrance itself is perfect and wonderful and the aresol spray had me thrilled but when it came down to the deodorant lasting and me feeling protected it was a complete bust! I felt like I had nothing there and the smell was non existent even after a few coats and reapplying later on
Lucila G.
Was this scent discontinued? Does Secret still make these body sprays?

back