BY SECRET

Hawaii Citrus Breeze: Let This Sweet, Tangy Scent Blow You Back to the Beach with Hints of Orange Blossom Fresh Lemon Promotes a Burst of All-Day Scent 2 Odor Neutralizers Help Keep You Fresh All Day 3 Use with Matching Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant for Promoting More Protection a Longer-Lasting Scent Secret Destinations Body Spray br Get a burst of all-day scent with Secret Destinations Body Spray! It s designed with odor neutralizers to help keep you fresh and smelling great. Each scent takes you to an exciting destination that is sure to get your senses going. Find your perfect getaway in 1 of 3 Secret Destinations scents Hawaii Citrus Breeze, Paris Romantic Rose, or Brazil Rainforest Mist. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desi A.
Chicago
Secret Re-Fresh Body Spray, Hawaii Citrus Breeze, 3.75 oz I can spray this on my armpits, my hair, my body, anywhere! And it will have me leaving the house smelling fantastic. It lasts a very long time and is very affordable. Secret never fails to impress!
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
I have been pretty anti fragrance for years. Perfumes give me a headache and bother my allergies, so I am always looking for alternatives. I got this free as a GWP and was impressed with how light the scent was and how it stayed with me all day without upsetting my sinuses. I don't use it as deodorant...but instead spritz it on my body as a refresh. Also the price is great!
Chardae J.
This stuff smells amazing and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. I love how it smells like vacation. I discovered this because I was attracted to the scent. I hope it works just as amazing as it smells on those humid days.
Mariam B.
I had the smaller size that came with the deodorant, and it smelt amazing! it was a bit strong but it's great after the gym when you don't have time to shower and have class right after.
Serena J.
I love this product, but if you don't apply enough it has no effect esp if you sweat more than most women! Overall it's a great product and leaves no stains or residues in my opinion.
Erica B.
Simpsonville , SC
Secret is the only theater and I never use it smells great and leaves me not smelling bad I sweat a lot and this stuff is amazing I love the smell definitely never disappoints
Sedia M.
East Stroudsburg
I have tried other scents and loves them so I thought I would try this one but it is really misleading when I think Hawaiian citrus I certainly did not expect an overpowering orange scent I don't like it but great as far as a deodorant.
Nyah B.
Wayne, MI
It's a good idea but it leaves your under arms wet and cold. It doesn't really last as long as I hoped . It's very strong . And you have to spray or a little farther away from under arm. I Don't spray much but the the strength of the scent is bad.
Tiffany K.
Secrets Re-Fresh body spray in Hawaii Citrus Breeze makes me want to go on a trip. I love the scent. It smells like a fruit salad on an island. The scent lasts and its just perfect.
Emily M.
Fairmont, WV
Body spray will eliminate odors quickly. Great for places you will need a little extra coverage such as the gym or doing a summer activity. The scent was pleasant fruit and light.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Did this deodorant freeze anyone's armpits? How fast did it take to dry?