BY SECRET

Brazil Rainforest Mist: Feel Refreshed with This Tropical Scent Infused with Dewy Greens Succulent Fruit Essence Promotes a Burst of All-Day Scent 2 Odor Neutralizers Help Keep You Fresh All Day 3 Use with Matching Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant for Promoting More Protection a Longer-Lasting Scent Secret Destinations Body Spray br Get a burst of all-day scent with Secret Destinations Body Spray! It s designed with odor neutralizers to help keep you fresh and smelling great. Each scent takes you to an exciting destination that is sure to get your senses going. Find your perfect getaway in 1 of 3 Secret Destinations scents Hawaii Citrus Breeze, Paris Romantic Rose, or Brazil Rainforest Mist. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah A.
I thought this was deodorant, since they sell it with the deodorant. It is actually just a body spray, so no wonder why it never worked for my B.O. I will not repurchase. What is the point of this body spray? If I want a body spray, I will use my perfume sprays from Victoria Secret, not this brand. A totally pointless product for me. I do not recommend this at all. The scent isn't even all that great anyway. It is a "refresh" spray that literally does nothing for B.O. My first fail at an all natural deodorant try on. I need to move towards more natural deodorant. I want to try the La Fresh from Sephora and give it a try. A full size is like $10 to $14, but I want to try one of the mini kits if it is worth it for the price. Otherwise, I'll just buy one full size.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
Being pregnant has made me a stinky person! I carry secret refresh body spray in my purse everywhere I go! It's no different than perfume, and so easy to use! It's cost just as much as regular deodorant and I found it at Walmart! If you're in a quick refresh bind grab and go!
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
So actually I was lounging in my 12 year olds sisters room and I stumbled upon a secret re-fresh body spray in Paris scent and since it caught my eye I decided to try it.... I thought nothing special of it until after hitting it hard at the gym after and still smelling amazing, idk I just think it's pretty awesome I even bought one that same day
Ashley P.
Round Lake
I've never tried one of these but would love to see how well they work. I love dove products and can only imagine this one being as great. I would like something like this to use after the gym when I need a quick pick me up in smells! I would recommend to everyone at the gym.
Camilla H.
Love! They are one of my favorite brands. They do not brake me out, which is good. I can't compare them to similar products. They are a good value. I'm always picking up a package of them when I'm at the store and I will continue to buy them. Yes, I would recommend them.
Emma D.
Bronx, NY
Smells amazing and is great to throw in your gym bag to use after a work out if you're running to the store or if you're in a rush to get to class and don't have time for a shower!
Jessica R.
The scent is amazing! I even like the paris scent. The spray stays on practically all day making you feel very refreshed. I use this when I need a quick freshening up if I had to go somewhere in a hurry and it hasn't let me down yet.
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
These sprays are the perfect size to keep in your purse or bag, and don't lose their scent like perfumes and colognes. This particular scent is clean and fresh (my favorite) and a little bit goes a long way. This is one of my favorite products!
Claudia H.
I love this Brazilian scent but I just feel like the scent doesn't last on my body (or maybe it's just me). However, i love how this spray compliments the deodorant.
Regine S.
Tampa, FL
I love love love this spray, it covers up my body odor in the middle of the day when I do sports and its light enough that its not overpowering at all.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
what does this fragrance remind you of? to me, it smells like shaving cream.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
Does this spray actually smell like the deodorant or does it smell different? I love the deodorant!