BY SECRET

Brazil Rainforest Mist: Feel Refreshed with This Tropical Scent Infused with Dewy Greens Succulent Fruit Essence Promotes a Burst of All-Day Scent 2 Odor Neutralizers Help Keep You Fresh All Day 3 Use with Matching Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant for Promoting More Protection a Longer-Lasting Scent Secret Destinations Body Spray br Get a burst of all-day scent with Secret Destinations Body Spray! It s designed with odor neutralizers to help keep you fresh and smelling great. Each scent takes you to an exciting destination that is sure to get your senses going. Find your perfect getaway in 1 of 3 Secret Destinations scents Hawaii Citrus Breeze, Paris Romantic Rose, or Brazil Rainforest Mist. see more...

Hannah A.
I thought this was deodorant, since they sell it with the deodorant. It is actually just a body spray, so no wonder why it never worked for my B.O. I will not repurchase. What is the point of this body spray? If I want a body spray, I will use my perfume sprays from Victoria Secret, not this brand. A totally pointless product for me. I do not recommend this at all. The scent isn't even all that great anyway. It is a "refresh" spray that literally does nothing for B.O. My first fail at an all natural deodorant try on. I need to move towards more natural deodorant. I want to try the La Fresh from Sephora and give it a try. A full size is like $10 to $14, but I want to try one of the mini kits if it is worth it for the price. Otherwise, I'll just buy one full size.
Nidiyah C.
This is OK becouse when u try to spray it out it get hard to press when u try to use it but out of that it nice if u can get it to come out
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
These sprays are the perfect size to keep in your purse or bag, and don't lose their scent like perfumes and colognes. This particular scent is clean and fresh (my favorite) and a little bit goes a long way. This is one of my favorite products!
Cynthia S.
The product itself smells great! i actually buy this product every time i go to the store.
Chantel B.
Smells great and is a handy tool if ever forget deodorant. Keep in purse, you'll be thankful afterwards!
Love this body spray! I like a lot of bath and body works ones as well and this one is even better! Stays on long and is very moisterizng!
Valeria M.
I love using this spray because right after I leave the gym, I spray it on and it smells amazing. It's my best friend!
Sharisse M.
I love this deodorant it's easy to apply and doesn't leave white marks underneath your Arm pits or clothes
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
These are awesome. They are easy to use and quick and also leave you feeling fresh and smelling great!
Yvonne H.
This smells nice. I like to keep it in my purse for emergencies and it works very well.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
what does this fragrance remind you of? to me, it smells like shaving cream.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
Does this spray actually smell like the deodorant or does it smell different? I love the deodorant!