BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection
  • pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• Secret Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Shower, Powder ...2 Answers
  • Have any of you used it with no problem?2 Answers
Secret® Powder Fresh Original Solid Deodorant

Start your review of Secret® Powder Fresh Original Solid Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica P.
first of all, this product is like the cheapest deodorant at the store. and it's amazing because it works so well. it lasts all day - sometimes I'll be taking a shower at the end of the day and realize that it's still going strong and still smells great. in fact, if I'm being honest, sometimes I don't even feel like I have to wash my armpits since they still smell so good. there are all these weird new advancements in the technology of deodorant that I find to mostly be unnecessary because this deodorant works just fine and is VERY affordable.
Angelica A.
Mesa, AZ
This used to be my go to because the pricing was great. However, no matter the scent I pick up, it does not match with my body's chemistry. I end up smelling very "earthy and organic" which to me and those around me, isn't very pleasing. It also stains my clothes, either leaves them with grease like stains or the white film on darks. Im not sure if the ingredients have changed, but this once was a great product for me. However I will now be looking for another brand to use that will work best for me and my body.
Kristin F.
Opelika, AL
I feel like this keeps the odor away, but that’s about it. I work outside a lot during the summer, and I still sweat like crazy. I’m constantly having to get new shirts for work because there are dark underarm stains and even white deodorant stains that do not come out. I thought maybe switching to the clear gel would help, but I hate the wet feeling. Will probably be switching to a new brand as soon as this runs out.
Lisa M.
Ridgewood , NJ
This is the only deodorant I have Always come back to it leaves a nice clean fresh scent and I makes me feel like my under arms are dry but also hydrated at the same time if that makes sense there is no annoying white residue or Marks like it left on your clothing because there is no transfer it keeps my under arms feeling fresh and dry all day long and I feel like I don’t have to worry about sweat
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This Deodorant is amazing it smells good and fresh not an overpowering scent but good enough to smell fresh and it lasts all day, its not a harsh Deodorant and it's very affordable, I just dont like that If it gets on your clothes it will leave it white but u can wipe it off with a Wipey
Great deodorant that lasts all day, goes on nicely. Price point is a bit higher than other "female" deodorants. All in all this is a good product that will provide all day coverage against smelly bacteria. The con here.is after ypu appy this deodorant you need to wait 30+minutes before you put on your clothes, otherwise you'll get white marks all over your clothes.
Marylou A.
Beaverton, OR
Always my go to deodorant. I don’t stink when I sweat but I loooove how this smells when a breeze of air goes through my shirt. Haha, it really smells good, maybe just because I love the powder smell. Just be careful not to put too much before they turn into balls under your pits and when trying on or changing clothes it will transfer.
Maliha T.
I love this deodorant. I use it all the time. It has good value and it is very useful. It really doesn’t have a scent. It isn’t expensive at all. I have been using this for a long time. I recommend this to anyone with sweaty armpits!
Brianna O.
Oklahoma City
This has been a staple of my morning routine for years. I like how soft the scent. This deodorant is long lasting and I never worry about it wearing off. The problems I have are small. The deodorant does not go on clear on dark skin without rubbing it in with a tissue. Also it can clump if you do not shave frequently.
Emma G.
college station, tx
It can get me through about a day, assuming I don't do much heavy sweating. If you're a more active person or someone who tends to sweat a lot, you may want to look for something stronger. Aside from its lackluster performance, it also stains bras and shirts, permanently, if exposed to the material repeatedly.
wilka p.
miami FL
Have any of you used it with no problem?
Courtney H.
Gibson City, IL
Secret Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Shower, Powder Fresh, 1.7 Ounce (Pack of 24) does this product dry out or make you break out under the arms?

Target