BY SECRET

You can always trust its pH-balanced invisible solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

• pH-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry.
  • Invisible protection that goes on dry.

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• What other scents of secret you like from this company?1 Answers
  • What other brand of deodorant do you prefer 8 Answers
  • Does this deo make your underarms dark? Im not white and ...2 Answers
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff isn't quite as effective as other brands, but it's still really decent and I don't have any complaints about it. It does smell true to it's name, it's baby powdery, and keeps it's fresh scent through most of the day. I find that I need to use a little more than I do with other stuff, but it's not a deal breaker. It's typically affordable, and I repurchase occasionally.
Sara D.
Delta , OH
Exciting subject; deodorant.. but I really enjoy this. It is easily available at any store and super inexpensive. Keeps me fresh all day and this is my favorite scent. Doesn’t leave buildup. I always have 3-4 backups, & would definitely buy again. :)
Mimi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used many different antiperspirants over the years, but I’ve finally found a keeper. Secret invisible solid give you 24 hour protection and is PH balanced. The thing I like most about Secret is that it’s invisible and doesn’t leave those ugly white marks on your clothing. There are several scents, but I like the powder fresh. It’s a mild scent, never overpowering, that leaves you feeling fresh and clean all day. I definitely recommend that you try this one.
Kierra D.
Seneca
I love this deodorant! It keeps my arm pits smelling fresh all day. I have used secret for as long as I can remember- it’s a staple brand I will continue to be purchasing! Would recommend and definitely buying again.
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
My whole family loves this deodorant, so I’ve used it for quite a while. It’s not as effective for me as other deoderant and I’ve found that the smell is very strong when I am sweating a lot. I tend to sweat a lot and this deodorant would not usually last me the whole day.
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always get this for the 2/$5 sale and I love it. I try and switch between this and another brand but I always come back. If your looking for a deodorant with a low price that works, here you go! Now that I think about it, I need some now :P
Jerica C.
Banner Elk, NC
This is my go too! It keeps me smelling fresh all day. I don’t like that it does leave a white stain on clothing. But it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Like I said it keeps me smelling good all day and overall I would highly recommend
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
My daily tried and true. I might try and like others but it ain’t you. This stuff does its job and I don’t smell disgusting at the end of the day. Great price and smells so good. I trust the brand and what they sell. Hands down my favorite
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am allergic to a lot of deodorants and this is one that I am not sensitive to. It smells great and keeps you dry most of the day. It is also reasonably priced. It also lasts a long time. I buy it all the time!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is my go to deodorant. It has a classic fresh scent and goes on invisible enough on the skin... you just have to be a little careful not to rub it against your clothes because it will leave a white residue. I usually only have to apply in the morning and I’m good for the workday, and I’ll reapply if I’m going to work out. It is effective and affordable for someone who moderately sweats.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What other brand of deodorant do you prefer
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this deo make your underarms dark? Im not white and i had dark underarms before from using the wrong deo.
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
What other scents of secret you like from this company?

Target