BY SECRET

It’s the original, the one you have known and trusted for years for long-lasting odor and wetness protection. Be confident with Secret Original.

• Provides long-lasting protection against wetness and odor
  • pH-balanced odor protection to work with your body's natural chemistry

Usage:

• Shake well before use.
  • Hold can about six inches away from underarm and spray.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• Since this is a spray deodorant, does the "wet" feeling l...1 Answers
  • Hi, I would love to try this product out, but I am not su...1 Answers
  • Do you like applying deodorant like this of the regular w...2 Answers
Liz M.
Review for: PB71109 more...
I was always under the impression that aerosol products weren’t the best for our environment. With that in mind I unfortunately seem to have better luck with the aerosol secret as opposed to the gel or stick formulas! For some reason the Secret Powder fresh works wonders for me and I have gone through many trials and errors as I work 10-12 hour shifts!! I love the powder fresh scent and it provides me long lasting wear! It’s very important to me since I work in a factory with my arms up around other people! I buy in bulk when I can on amazon or at my local Meijer store.
Derricka M.
Review for: Secret® Powder Fresh Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant Spray 4 oz. Aerosol Can more...
What I like about this product is that the smell is not overwhelming .I am still able to put on perfume and not have to worry about different scents interacting together. The packaging has a nice Sleek look when inside the Sun it shimmers its really girly and pretty.
Cassie S.
Tiffin, OH
This is the best deodorant I have ever used. I sweat a lot and have always been embarrassed, but this is the best deodorant I have ever tried. I am fresh and so dry all day. The price is so amazing for the amount you get and it is absolutely worth buying
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
This product is super nice but I have gotten ones with bad packaging that won’t spray out. I don’t think it’s good for people who sweat a lot but it’s a nice lightweight deodorant for cooler months when you don’t sweat a bunch.
Lori L.
Review for: Secret Aerosol Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Powder Fresh, 6 oz more...
Tried but true antiperspirant. I love the aerosol for those freshly shaved days when it hurts or stings to put on a stick or gel. While it isn’t the best for a heavy workout, it is great for everyday wear. I always get the baby powder scent and enjoy the authentic smell. Secret® Powder Fresh Original Aerosol
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
When using stick deodorant my shirts would have stains. But now that I use spray, it lasts a long time and also does not leave anything on my shirt. The price is great and I will continue to buy it and would highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Works well for scent and to decrease perspiring. Does spray white and can sometimes ball up under the crease of the arm. Would recommend to a friend wearing sleeves so any of that wouldn’t be seen. Purchased at Walmart.
Shakeymama :.
Favorite Spray Deodorant ever! Been using for three months now love that I transitioned. Price was fair 2.39 I got two at the time and I'm not even half way finish with first can . Love it leaves no residue Great !
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Target
I like using aerosol deodorant cause it's so much easier and faster and I feel like it's less germs but that's only my opinion. It drys as soon as you spray it under your underarms it doesn't stay wet.
Justice H.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally prefer spray on deodorant rather than using a powder stick because the powder often stains my clothes but the spray on dries and lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the stains!
Laiz M.
Den Haag, Provincie Zuid
Do they feel wet or dry on the skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this last all day or do you usually end up reapplying thru out the day ?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Do you like applying deodorant like this of the regular way the best?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I would love to try this secret spray because I've always used the secret stick deodorant. Does it have to be applied a lot throughout the day? I'm very active.
Angeleigh J.
Since this is a spray deodorant, does the "wet" feeling last a long time after the initial spray? Also, does it dry clear?

Target