BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection: secret original aerosol antiperspirant/deodorant. Secret original aerosol is cool and refreshing, to help you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Aerosol: spray-on protection our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Trust our original, soft powder fresh scent. Secret original powder fresh women's aerosol antiperspirant/deodorant. Spray-on protection. Strong enough for a woman. see more...

• Since this is a spray deodorant, does the "wet" f...Be the first to answer!
  • Hi, I would love to try this product out, but I am not sure how m...1 Answers
  • Do you like applying deodorant like this of the regular way the b...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Victorea W.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm not too fond of the smell that this deodorant has, but overall it is a good product. I originally bought this to use when I was in pageants or was wearing a formal dress because I was looking for a deodorant that didn't transfer. This worked pretty well. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a thick layer. If you're looking for something that ultimately doesn't seem to be there, but does it's job, this is a great deodorant for that
Kara G.
Kara G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love spray deodorant. i like that it doesn't leave the white gunk under your armpits like the regular stick deodorant. Usually I buy mine from a local Walmart and usually it's on sell. It's soooo much deodorant in a can. I literally reach for this more than I reach for my stick version.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Hawk Point, MO
This is not my first choice in deodorant. I do love the convenience of this product. Although this product does not last all day long on me I am pleased with it. Its so easy to just spray and go. Its every lazy girls dream. I would recommend this just for the convenience of the product.
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent deodorant! I live in a very hot climate and have a very physically demanding job so a good deodorant is essential! It smells nice, not too overpowering. And it works wonders! I can be outside in 100 degree weather and not stink! I continue to purchase this every time!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas
This is my only deodorant I use. Gel deodorant burns me and I don't fell like the solid works. I wish the secret spay had more scent options although I like the powder scent I am still young and like other options as long as the deodorant works the same
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
I have very sensitive skin and the secret antiperspirant deodorant aerosol spray has been the perfect product for my life. not only does it keep me dry smells great and does not irritate my skin plus it dries very fast
Laura C.
Laura C.
Corp Christi, TX
I breakout really easily from roll on deodorant so this is my everyday product. Goes on easily and dries fast. Doesn't leave any residue on my clothing like a roll on use to. Great product, this is all I use.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
I wear this everyday and it keeps my armpits from smelling terrible. My only concern is how strong the scent is and how I can never avoid inhaling it, but I don't think that is at fault of the product.
kiara r.
kiara r.
conyers, GA
My friend let me use this one day after PE class and it's so convenient. i love it because anyone can use it and you don't have to worry about hygienic issues with it being passed around.
Kimmy R.
Kimmy R.
It honestly is an okay product. It works fine for what its for but I do not like how it smells and the aerosol actually gives me allergies so I stopped using it.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this last all day or do you usually end up reapplying thru out the day ?
Laiz M.
Laiz M.
East Syracuse, NY
Do they feel wet or dry on the skin?
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Do you like applying deodorant like this of the regular way the best?
Shardea C.
Shardea C.
Hi, I would love to try this product out, but I am not sure how much better it would be vs. regular roll on deodorant. Does this spray deodorant leave deodorant marks on clothing?
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I would love to try this secret spray because I've always used the secret stick deodorant. Does it have to be applied a lot throughout the day? I'm very active.