Secret pH Balanced Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by member-2cf034c6bSecret pH Balanced Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Maria D.Secret pH Balanced Unscented Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Tina R.

BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, secret original invisible solid helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Invisible solid: invisible protection, goes on dry. Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Unscented: strong protection without scent. Invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant. Secret original unscented women's. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up bec...1 Answers
Kristi A.
I love this deodorant! It smells good and keeps me feeling fresh all day and holds for 24 hours.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Such a great deodorant. I get it in a two pack at Walmart for only about $4. Such a great deal!
Brenna S.
24 hours a day, they keep me smelling so very much fresh! I never have to worry about stinking.
Nicole B.
Sacramento, CA
This deodorant smells amazing and it keeps me fresh and dry all day and it keeps my skin soft
Danielle C.
Laveen, AZ
Honestly the only deodorant i ever use, it works all day and doesn't bother my skin at all
Ashley W.
Great deodorant. leaves skin feeling soft. dosn't leave residue on clothing. smells great.
Tina R.
This is like the only one i can use. The others just don't last or i break out really bad.
Kaley H.
Hawesville, KY
Go to deodorant for everyday occasions. smells
good and works well with my skin.
Arielle D.
Anderson
I kept trying different deodorants because they all kept making my under arms itch. Always uncomfortable, I even tried the all natural deodorant route and that didn’t work. This worked wonderfully. It’s an awesome price and they always have twin packs as well.
Jamie  S.
Findlay Ohio, OH
This product won't disappoint you. It helps with sweating or problems of other deodorants getting on your clothes.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!