BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, secret original invisible solid helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Invisible solid: invisible protection, goes on dry. Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Unscented: strong protection without scent. Invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant. Secret original unscented women's. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of ...1 Answers
Deborah T.
Love the unscented part and it gives good protection against wetness too not the greatest protection but good
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
Not my first choice for deodorant, but does its job fairly well. Most scents are a bit strong for my taste.
Damarys G.
Belleville, NJ
Secret is the only deodorant that works on me...all day! And doesn't leave that pesky white residue either
Brooke H.
Andersonville, TN
Good deodorant great price I really have nothing bad to say about this product would recommend to anyone
Toni B.
Plattsmouth, Ne
Keeps me dry and fresh. I've been working out more and even after an intense workout, I smell so fresh!
Kristi A.
I love this deodorant! It smells good and keeps me feeling fresh all day and holds for 24 hours.
Bailey D.
Such a great deodorant. I get it in a two pack at Walmart for only about $4. Such a great deal!
Brenna S.
24 hours a day, they keep me smelling so very much fresh! I never have to worry about stinking.
Nicole B.
Sacramento, CA
This deodorant smells amazing and it keeps me fresh and dry all day and it keeps my skin soft
Ashley W.
Great deodorant. leaves skin feeling soft. dosn't leave residue on clothing. smells great.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!