BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, secret original invisible solid helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Invisible solid: invisible protection, goes on dry. Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Unscented: strong protection without scent. Invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant. Secret original unscented women's. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of ...1 Answers
Aimee C.
Denton, TX
This one is my usual go to deodorant. The price is what makes me choose it, always has a 2 pack for a great price. Keeps the clean smell all day.
Cathy D.
This is one of the deodorants I usually go for because I don't need does it keep you from sweating but it also doesn't have a strong smell
Callan H.
This is my go to deodorant. I work a physically demanding job and this deodorant keeps me dry and smelling great throughout the day.
Sara C.
I have sensitive underarm skin I always have to use unscented. Secret Is probably my favorite. I would highly recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
Long lasting and I use it regularly at the gym. Still leaves a small dab of a white mark under your armpits but nothing too visible.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
Secret is the only deodorant that I've used that doesn't break my skin out. The scents are nice, but I can only use the unscented.
Olivia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This deodorant leaves my underarms sweat free and I am able to work out without worrying about having sweat stains on my tank tops!
Denise C.
Hilliard, OH
This is one of my favorite deodorants. It keeps me dry and I'm allergic to a lot of smells. So being unsented os great.
Jade L.
This is my favorite, I like both the scented and non scented. Goes on smoothly and doesn't come off on my clothes.
Daretha J.
Wilmington, DE
I perspire I'm sure way more than everyone else! Thus works for me a I scented keeps me smelling better longer!
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!