BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, secret original invisible solid helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Invisible solid: invisible protection, goes on dry. Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Unscented: strong protection without scent. Invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant. Secret original unscented women's. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up bec...1 Answers
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This is a good deodorant and completely gets rid of the arm pit odor. It is not overpowering but gets rid of the smells. Not too pricey but wouldn't use it more than 2 times a day. Would recommend.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
This deodorant works perfectly for me. The bacteria and chemicals in my body do not react well with strong perfume smells. This allows me to stay fresh and clean without a perfume. LOVE IT!
Jacqueline A.
Grand Terrace, CA
I had switched from another type of Secret deodorant to this one, and I surely wasn't happy at first. The smell is fine but I wasn't a fan of it at first, and it's also a little rough to apply. But overall it does the job and keeps you fresh, which is great!
Destanee H.
Eugene, OR
I love this item. It's a staple for my gym bag and makeup bag. I have a sensitivity to smell so it is unscented and works great. I always have a couple on hand in my linen closet in case I take one on the go or leave it in the car too long.
jackie T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this deodorant on a regular basis. It keeps me dry and fresh all day long. I don't have to worry about white marks getting on my clothes. I prefer it over degree. I find it to be very affordable. You get what you pay for.
jessica m.
I like the unscented deodorant solid, because it doesn't clash with any of my favorite fragrances. The invisible solid dries quickly, so no show on my back clothing.
Krystal C.
I really like the PH balance line that Secret has. I feel like it is the only thing that keeps my body odor at bay, and its not like i stink extra badly or anything, it just works with my body well.
Murlisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using it for years with no complaints. I use it on a daily basis, it's quite affordable. And I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to make a switch. Very easy to use.
Vanessa E.
This deodorant does the trick but I feel as if it doesn't last too long! On hot days I won't use this because it will not mask any scent even if it is unscented
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
My favorite deodorant. I like that it’s unscented so it doesn’t mix weirdly with my perfumes. Also, the ph balance keeps my pits from smelling like onion soup.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!