BY SECRET

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! It s the one you ve known and trusted for years for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry, secret original invisible solid helps you stay confident during the day. Trust the odor and wetness-fighting protection of secret original strong enough for a woman. Invisible solid: invisible protection, goes on dry. Our original, tried-and-trusted formula for odor and wetness protection. Ph-balanced to work with your body's natural chemistry. Unscented: strong protection without scent. Invisible solid antiperspirant & deodorant. Secret original unscented women's. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of ...1 Answers
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I love this product because sometimes I forget to wear perfume. This pH deodorant really makes me smell so well. When I sweat, it releases a great smell and balances the pH so I do not smell like sweat at all. Every time I lift my arm, there is no harsh or bad smell at all. Even with no scent. I still smell good.
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
Well... I'm glad I tested it for myself. It does go on smooth, the unscented is fresh. After a while there is thick residue, white gunk. I felt like it made my scent worst than what it was. I had to scrub 2x as hard to remove the build up. I was hoping this product would work. It’s not for everyone.
This deodorant works very well and i've never smelled bad while wearing it. It is a very good brand that i trust, and would recommend. I don't sweat very much, and it works perfectly for me. It doesn't have a very strong smell which i think is good. Overall, it's a very good product.
Brie F.
Elkhart, IN
Secret has always been my go to brand for deodorant. It is easy to find and the packaging is great! Love the coverage and how long it lasts, even when I am working out! Use secret everyday to keep sweat at bay and recommend the brand highly to family and friends
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
My favorite deodorant ever! It doesn't leave any white streaks, it has an amazing smell (like fresh rain on flowers) and it's slide on well and stays where it's supposed to. If you buy this you definitely won't have to keep reapplying to keep your BO down because it lasts all day and well into the next even for an active person.
Patti H.
Vancouver, WA
If you like protection with a nice subtle scent this is the one to get. Always under 2 bux and always lasts a long time. VERY effective for at least 12 hours. Best of the best for women. No transfer on clothing too. Great!
Kat S.
Middlebury , VT
This deodorant smells good in every scent. While these scents tame the smell of body order, the antiperspirant in this deodorant doesn't really do it for me. I still manage to sweat like crazy even right after applying it.
Sheilla H.
Elk Grove, CA
I hate looking for deodorant and I absolutely dislike scented deodorant. I like ones that do their jobs and keep my pits odor free. This works great. Haven't found a better deodorant, been using it since I was a teenager!
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
This is a good deodorant and completely gets rid of the arm pit odor. It is not overpowering but gets rid of the smells. Not too pricey but wouldn't use it more than 2 times a day. Would recommend.
Jacqueline A.
Grand Terrace, CA
I had switched from another type of Secret deodorant to this one, and I surely wasn't happy at first. The smell is fine but I wasn't a fan of it at first, and it's also a little rough to apply. But overall it does the job and keeps you fresh, which is great!
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else had a problem with a film building up because of this product? I find it almost creates a barrier - but not in a good way. Bummer because I like the protection it provides and the "Unscented" scent!