Secret pH Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant, Spring Breeze, 45 g uploaded by Elisabeth-Anne L.Secret pH Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant, Spring Breeze, 45 g uploaded by Cynthia D.Secret pH Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant, Spring Breeze, 45 g uploaded by Whitney W.

BY SECRET

Secrets pH Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant works with your bodys natural chemistry to provide odour and wetness protection. see more...

Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
This has become my favorite deodorant. It works better than anything I’ve used ever. I walk half a mile in and out of work everyday and I use this in the morning before I leave my house and it works pretty much all day.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Secret pH Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant, Spring Breeze, 45 g I really like the secret brand deodorant, it's one of my favorite brands to buy and use. I usually buy this at Walmart or the Dollar store, and the spring breeze scent is the one I like the most. I find it lasts all day and I usually don't have to apply a lot of it for it to work effectively.
Taylor T.
I just started using this (I don’t think this scent) but it honestly helps me so much more than there regular deodorants. It’s last a long time and on hot days it really helped my under arms not feel uncomfortable. It also doesn’t leave white marks. Very cheap as well.
Rhonda C.
I really like my Secret ph Balanced Invisible Antiperspirant, Spring Breeze. It smells great and it keeps you dry all day.  It is very effective and I trust this brand.  I always buy Secret deodorant. I would recommend this deodorant to anyone who needs a good deodorant. I will rate this at a 5 out of 5 stars.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I love this product because sometimes I forget to wear perfume. This pH deodorant really makes me smell so well. When I sweat, it releases a great smell and balances the pH so I do not smell like sweat at all. Every time I lift my arm, there is no harsh or bad smell at all. Even with no scent. I still smell good
Alastasha N.
Colchester, VT
This is the only 'good' scent I can find locally, but I do like Secret deodorants. They smell fairly good, and they keep their scent all day, so they mask any unwanted odors. They aren't entirely sweat proof, but they do keep your underarms fairly dry. And I appreciate that some (I don't know if all) are pH balanced. If you're going to do some running or know you're going to be sweating a lot, my default deodorant is the powder scented one. It doesn't smell the best, but in my experience, it does work a lot better than the better smelling ones.
Whitney W.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing! Protects me for about 8 hours and I usually bring it with me if I'll be out all day. Just don't use it right after you shave it can leave bumps sometimes but other than that it's an awesome product!
Cynthia D.
I love this stuff because you barely notice that its on! Apply it in the morning and be good all day long ☺ The smell is very pleasant and mild, and this deodorant offers great protection throughout the day, whether you're active or not!
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
This is a great antiperspirant. It smells nice and easy to use. It’s not a natural deodorant but it’s my favourite brand. It’s long lasting and easy to find at any drugstore or place like Walmart. I would buy this again