Secret Paris: Color Your Way To Calm

BY LITTLE, BROWN & COMPANY, INC.

A coloring book that will relax and inspire-all the while transporting you to the City of Light. Get your pens out, open this book, and discover Paris. Stroll the picturesque streets, cross the Seine, and live like the French do, in a world of bistros, flea markets, and opulent architecture. Feel the stress melt away as your inner artist comes alive. Appealing to all ages, this intricate coloring book will inspire and delight. see more...

Destiny F.
My hubs bought me this book because I love to color! It's a nice way to pass some time. I take them to the doctors office and hospital or anywhere that I know I may be sitting a while. Very relaxing.
Jaimie W.
I bought this colouring book on my way to the airport for a trip that I would have a lengthy wait alone. It is a beautiful book with pictures of Paris and adorable pages of perfume bottles, cooking utensils and even lingerie. You can follow the various hashtags for this book on instagram to see how others have coloured the pages.