Secret® Outlast XTEND Unscented Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by Sarah Y.

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our clear gel deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Goes on clear. Stays on clear.
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Karen p.
miami
Review for: Secret Outlast Unscented Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz more...
This is a really good product ! I’ve been using it for multiple years and it works wonders. I’ve tried many other but this brand is the best in my opinion . I’m a dancer and I swear a lot but this makes me stay fresh and smelling amazing !
Carly C.
Larsen, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to go with the clear gel version of this deodorant so I wouldn’t have to worry about any white marks on my clothing. I regret this. This deodorant did not last long at all! It seemed to wear off after just a couple of hours. I definitely will not be repurchasing
Natalie R.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
I use this deodorant every day and it keeps me fresh and dry. The gel is super easy to apply and I prefer the fragrance-free so that it doesn’t conflict with my perfume scent. I highly recommend this deodorant for every day use!
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Love this deodorant! It’s gel and unscented. Just how I like it ! I’ve been using this deodorant for the past few months and I’m so glad I changed to this specific one!
Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the extended protection of 48hrs. I also like the extra size and clear formula. Although in often feel like the white deodorant(s) are more effective, I have nothing to suggest so other than personal opinion. Love the variety of scents. I have a job that one day could be paperwork and meetings and the next day is 1:1 with clients and running around sweating. I keep one at home, a mini in my purse and one at work! Secret® Outlast XTEND Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant
olga p.
Alamo , TX
I usually don't like the scents for deodorants so I decided to try this one. It worked good at first but in south texas it is very hot and it didn't last throughout my day out and about. It wore off and I started to stink after 4 hours. I'll still give the scented gel a try.
Saira M.
It does its job for the most part. I did change from the white bar to the clear gel in hopes that it wouldn’t show the white on black shirts anymore but, I have still come across the marks. As it does work, I do continue to purchase this one.
Rosanna T.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Secret Outlast Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Unscented 2.6 oz. more...
This deodorant works best out of all the other ones I’ve ever tried before. I use it daily and it lasts all day. My husband actually uses the same one. We like it unscented.
Riley M.
Rochester Hls, MI
This deodorant has a lot of bad stuff and chemicals in it but I have yet to find a deodorant that doesn’t make me smell except for this one so I am kinda stuck with it bc it’s the only thing that actually works for me.
Mayela P.
El Paso, TX
I like it does a great job covering strong odor sweat but it's also quick to dry up which if u lose the top is no good

Walmart