BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our invisible solid deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Keep your cool with protection that goes on dry
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Lauren M.
Alexandria
I love the scent of this deodorant. I’ve tried many different brands, and Secret has been the best brand for lasting sweat prevention and smell. I use this deodorant every single day and continue to purchase it time after time.
Lea C.
Englewood , FL
Every couple of months I will have to switch up my deodorant because I get sick of the same smell, but this is one deodorant that I keep coming back to. I love the smell and it lasts all day. I always buy this kind.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I really like this product and it smells amazing But I feel like sometimes after a full day it leaves me smelling stinky :( But over all this is a good product for the price. You just might need to use it 2x a day instead of 1x. I would buy this again especially since it is affordable.
Haleigh B.
I just bought this recently to try and I don’t know how I lived so long without it. It keeps me fresh and dry all day long. The smell is great too.
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Sport Fresh Deodorant 2.6 Oz more...
Very good deodorant. Keeps my underarms dry. No body odor even after a workout. Smells nice and clean. Doesn’t leave any marks or residue.
Tyler p.
Hemingway
Secret deodorant outlast smell very great going to gave this a try and see if it works better than the ones I been using
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy using this deodorant and have used secret for awhile although it doesn't tend to last as long as I would hope
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
Always use secret deodorant. It works the best and smells great! The sport scent of my favorite

Walmart