BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our clear gel deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Goes on clear. Stays on clear.
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• Who can explain me what is the Xtend technology?1 Answers
Eileen N.
The best deodorant that doesn’t leave and white marks or stains. Very easy to use and clean applicator. Dries very fast and has a very fresh scent! Affordable at drugstores and I highly recommend this! Con is that it does run out quickly!
Maria S.
Review for: Outlast Xtend more...
I love the mini size for travel! During winter I use it once everyday and during summer sometimes twice a day depending but I love the gel. It doesn't leave a white stain on my cloths or on my underarm. I usually get mine at CVS.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
I always use this deodorant it’s really good for odor and sweat. I suffer from a lot of sweating and odor and this deodorant is really good it keeps my problem under control. I definitely would buy it again and recommend it
Haley C.
Review for: Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Protecting Powder 2.6 oz.(pack of 3) more...
I have been through many different deodorants. Since I started working out, I feel like none worked good. This is the only deodorant that holds up to the sweat. I only have to apply this in the morning and it lasts all day long! I will never be able to go to another brand.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Outlast Xtend more...
This is my FAVORITE everyday, normal wear deodorant and I always buy the twin packs so I never run out! It smells SO good and I don’t sweat like I use to when I used other brands! I LOVE that it is a clear deodorant and I don’t have to worry about any white streaks on my clothes or clumpy white balls of deodorant in my arm pits lol I definitely recommend this product if you haven’t already tried it! The price is not bad either! I pay around $8 for a twin pack at Walmart and that lasts me several months!
Nikala H.
Nappanee
Could not love a deodorant more! I love this formula because it doesn't stain my clothes one bit! Even if you get that dreaded scrape when you put on deodorant with your shirt on, there are no worries! It lasts forever and is super strong! My nervous sweats have met their match! The scent is non-existant! If a manly-man needs to borrow deodorant, he could borrow it and no one could tell the difference! It's a neutral smell!
Madisen E.
This clear gel deodorant has worked better than any other brand that I’ve tried. It’s a fresh scent but not too overwhelming for my sensitive skin. I hated when my old deodorant left white marks on my shirts but this one doesn’t leave anything. This usually lasts me for months!
Emily M.
I bought this on accident from Costco-I didn't look close enough at the packaging and failed to realize that "clear gel" meant ACTUAL gel! It was quite the surprise to open, and very unsettling to put on the first few times as the gel made my underarms feel unusually damp for the first few seconds. But-- partially because I was too lazy to go and return the 8-pack and partially because I didn't hate it beyond the first second, I decided to try it out. I'm glad I did because I don't think I'll ever go back to the solid stick deodorant again! I stopped noticing the aforementioned dampness within the first week because the product dries almost immediately, and then is completely unnoticeable. It is such a relief to not have to worry about the dreaded white streaks any more! Stays on without getting in clothes and works all day and into the night. Great accidental purchase!
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I love that the clear gel doesn’t show on your clothes. I’ve used this deodorant for years because I’m the type of person who sweats even in the dead of winter, and I gotta say it definitely works better than others! I’ve never had any complaints.
Chakirah K.
This was really not the best. I liked that it was clear but it was sticky and think when applying under the armpit. Also it didn’t do a good job of keeping me dry either.
Sandrine T.
Who can explain me what is the Xtend technology?