BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend: 48 hour odor protection that never stops! Attention adventure seekers and multi-taskers, who fit every bit of the ordinary and extraordinary into their lives: Secret Outlast Xtend with Xtend TechnologyTM provides the improved odor protection you need to keep up with your extended days.

New Xtend TechnologyTM has a patented active enhancer that adheres directly to the skin to help stop odor before it starts. Invisible Solid gives a dry application for the right amount of coverage where you need it and none where you don't for continuous 48 hour odor protection

• Does this one leaves the white residue?5 Answers
  • I've been using secret outlast forever now!! What a grea...2 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on your clothes? 4 Answers
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
So I am one of those girls who sweats like crazy, and I mean I have tried all those clinical ones from other brands and they never worked. The only that would work was men’s deodorant. But one day I was at good old Walmart and saw this one. So I figured I would give it a shot cause I was sick of smelling like man from my deodorant. When I say this stuff is amazing I mean it!!!! It goes on so smooth dries really fast and keeps my sweat at bay. Now it’s not 100% at keeping me dry but is so much better than all the others!!! I have stocked up on this to last me all summer!!! Please don’t ever get rid of this!!
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite deodorant. I have used this one for years now. I usually sweat a pretty good amount if I don't use deodorant and antiperspirant. Using this it stops my sweating in it's tracks. I love the smell. I don't sweat or smell after using this. I do find even though it says invisible solid, it still could leave a mark on your clothing. I just roll my shirts up before putting them on, so it doesn't bother me too much. Would definitely recommend.
Amy S.
I’ve gone through many different brands and scents to find the right deodorant/antiperspirant for me, and this is my HG! Secret Outlast is perfect because it really does work as an antiperspirant, keeping you completely cool when it’s hotter than a whorehouse on nickel night!! But it also has a good fresh smell, not all floral or powdery like someone’s trying to suffocate you with their grandmother’s old toilet room sachet! When you’re working out twice a day you’ve gotta have something you can rely on. Secret Outlast is great because it doesn’t irritate my skin with heavy use, it actually has left my skin just as soft as that other brand I’ve used. Wink! Wink! Yes it leaves a bit of a white mark if you drag your black dress across it, but geez! Have a little sense! And if you like the flowery smelly kind, they have those for you too. I highly recommend this brand!
chelsea c.
Gainesville, FL
This has proven itself time and time again. There was a day I didn’t shower and woke up and had to go straight to work and didn’t get to reapply... but I lasted all day AGAIN with no smell. A full 48 hours after one application and I had no smelly armpits.
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Well lets start off with the fact that I have a severe perspiration problem and it's very hard for me to find something that works,  which is a very frustrating feeling for me because I tend to ruin a lot of my blouses. I'm always detoxing with teas and coconut oils to help with the problem but I'm convinced that there's nothing that  will ever completely help. This deodorant didn't help me 100 % but it did help me from sweating too much, I had a slight odor at the end of the day which wasn't too bad.
Lacy O.
Hanford
I have had a hard time finding a deodorant I like, but this one was perfect for me. After use it did not transfer any residue to my clothing. The smell was pleasant and it lasted all day long. Will be purchasing again
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
It’s a nice fresh scent that doesn’t stand out too much or conflict with perfumes. I love it because it doesn’t really have much transfer onto clothing and it honestly lasts all day. I wouldn’t say there is strong sweat protection but it has great smell protection.
Laura J.
Really great product that really does work for 48 hours. I put this on at night after a shower before I go to sleep and have worn it for 2 days with no touch ups (don’t judge). I’ve purchased this multiple times and have always been satisfied.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
I sweat a lot, and this does a great job at keeping me smelling fresh and clean while keeping me dry. Plus, it doesn’t leave a white residue on clothes! It smells great, goes on smooth, and is the perfect deodorant for me!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Secret has been my favorite deodorant for several years now. I’ve tried so many brands and variations and the outlast invisible solid by far is the best formula. It lasts all day and covers any scent and prevent perspiration
Megan B.
Does this deodorant clump or ball-up in the armpit?
Shanna D.
It says its invisible but does it really not leave streaks on your clothes?
Giselle P.
On the lookout for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this one causes any irritation? If there are any others you can suggest that's fine too.
Jenny V.
Does this one leaves the white residue?
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin? Some make me itch