BY SECRET #60 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Outlast Xtend: 48 hour odor protection that never stops! Attention adventure seekers and multi-taskers, who fit every bit of the ordinary and extraordinary into their lives: Secret Outlast Xtend with Xtend TechnologyTM provides the improved odor protection you need to keep up with your extended days.

New Xtend TechnologyTM has a patented active enhancer that adheres directly to the skin to help stop odor before it starts. Invisible Solid gives a dry application for the right amount of coverage where you need it and none where you don't for continuous 48 hour odor protection

• Does this one leaves the white residue?5 Answers
  • I've been using secret outlast forever now!! What a great produc...2 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on your clothes? 3 Answers
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Well lets start off with the fact that I have a severe perspiration problem and it's very hard for me to find something that works,  which is a very frustrating feeling for me because I tend to ruin a lot of my blouses. I'm always detoxing with teas and coconut oils to help with the problem but I'm convinced that there's nothing that  will ever completely help. This deodorant didn't help me 100 % but it did help me from sweating too much, I had a slight odor at the end of the day which wasn't too bad.
Jessica V.
Secret's Outlast Deodorant is incredible! It truly lasts 48 hours, like it's advertised. The clean lavender scent leaves me feeling fresh, no matter the time of day!
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I'm not a very picky person when it comes to skin based products. My skin isn't very sensitive and I'm very rarely irritated by anything but I am sensitive to deodorant. I have tried all the major brands and even multiple products of the same brand looking for the right deodorant. About 8 years ago until I found one that actually worked and did not bother me. I do sweat under my arms but not an above average amount. Nothing that would stain my clothes or even really be noticeable in my clothes just something I am personally aware of. [This is outside any recreational use. This is just my personal day to day use.] I don’t know how many people are like me but when I was trying to find the right deodorant I did take note that certain deodorants made my armpits slimy and/or slick? Like I was using a gel-based deodorant when I wasn’t. I also noticed that when I would sweat, the deodorants I was trying were not really 'deodorizing' after extended periods of time [like a full work day]. So, in saying all that when I found the right one I have been very brand loyal to a different brand other than Secret for almost a full decade. I’ve tried numerous Secret products and not had any luck. Their clinical strength one is good it just did not do for me what it was doing for others. Then I tried this specific deodorant. SO GOOD. With this Outlast XTEND I never noticed sweat, I did not stink, my armpits did not feel slimy or slick and even after a full days wear/use and then going to bed and waking up the next morning (pre-shower) my armpits did not stink or feel weird [some deodorants made my armpits itch]. I have had no rashes, no clumps of deodorant left over [it’s really gross when other brands do this], and I have had no marks on my clothes so far and I wear black like it's my job. Overall, I am thrilled with this product. I love the smell of it. Where the other deodorant I was using was very good, Outlast XTEND’s smell stayed longer than the other one and that is the main reason I am going to switch to Outlast XTEND full time. Even though I was able to test this Secret product for free all of these opinions are my own. I seriously do recommend this product. Even if you are brand loyal to a different brand or even a different product from Secret give this a try because it honestly does what it says it is going to do. For me, the protection really did not stop. Now, for the record I take a shower daily so I did not test out the '48 hour' theory, so you'll have to read another review to see if that is true.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is my go to deodorant.  I love how it goes on and does not leave a mess.  It glides on smooth, has a nice sent and lasts.  Very affordable, and it can often be found at Costco for a great price.
Heather M.
Conroe, TX
Marathon training? Have at it. Non-stop cooking session? Heck yes. Skiing down the powdery slopes? No problem. With Secret Outlast® Xtend, you can outlast anything this season throws at you — and then some. The deodorant’s Xtend Technology gives you odor protection that never stops, no matter how hectic your day gets.

Secret Outlast® Xtend offers invisible odor protection that's 48-hours strong, all day long and this is no gimmick! You can feel confident no matter what the day may bring with it’s long-lasting protection, which locks away odor for up to 48 hours, even in your little black dress. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you stay fearless and fresh all day long, and longer because it certainly did so for me.

Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. Great price point and can be purchased with manufacture coupons. Found online and in drugstores, big box stores and warehouse/club stores. Is certainly my “go to” and first choice for keeping my confidence high and my worries low.

Hand’s down! This is by far my favorite from the Secret line thus far. I have tried lots of their other scents and types including the gels, clear stick, spray, white stick, etc. and the Secret Outlast® Xtend is the ONLY one that actually satisfies my needs. I do not sweat heavily; nonetheless, I do perspire from intense workouts or stress at work. It's a MUST for me to use daily a deodorant that will keep me dry AND smelling good at the same time. This deodorant has a very clean and fresh smell. With this new innovative technology, a little goes a long way; keeping me dry and smelling great for at least 5-6 hours. A must try!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Doesn't work at all! Embarrassing t0 work out with this on under your arm pits. And forget about a normal work day doesn't work at all save your money! Try degree or dove over this outlast, which isn't true. I also left cake white flakes under my arm pits. No worth it,
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
 I love a good strong solid deodorant that can last all day long, smell great and won't cost an arm and a leg every time I need a new one. Secret has a super wide variety of scents to choose from. Soho Berry is my absolute favorite but I love to switch it up every once and awhile! Definitely recommend.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Just recently purchased this and noticed a huge difference from other deodorants. This one keeps my sweats under control. I think I'll be sticking with this. The smell isn't too strong and it does not feel sticky either.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
This deodorant lasted me all day and through a gym workout. It smells absolutely amazing, which was definitely my favorite part about it. I love that it is an invisible solid, but I have always used invisible solids. I am not a fan of the sprays or the gel deodorant. One problem I have with solids is that they typically leave white residue on darker shirts, unless you apply them a certain way. This deodorant still leaves the residue for me. However, it is perfect for going to the gym, hiking, or any physical activity. It will last you throughout virtually anything. The only thing I did not like about this deodorant is the price. It is approximately $6 for one regular-sized deodorant, which I find to be outrageous. I have a much cheaper deodorant that works just as good. If money is not an issue, I would highly recommend this deodorant; however, keep in mind that there are other deodorants that work just as good for a much cheaper price.
Megan B.
Does this deodorant clump or ball-up in the armpit?
Shanna D.
It says its invisible but does it really not leave streaks on your clothes?
Giselle P.
On the lookout for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this one causes any irritation? If there are any others you can suggest that's fine too.
Jenny V.
Does this one leaves the white residue?
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , AZ
Is this good for sensitive skin? Some make me itch