BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend: 48 hour odor protection that never stops! Attention adventure seekers and multi-taskers, who fit every bit of the ordinary and extraordinary into their lives: Secret Outlast Xtend with Xtend TechnologyTM provides the improved odor protection you need to keep up with your extended days.

New Xtend TechnologyTM has a patented active enhancer that adheres directly to the skin to help stop odor before it starts. Invisible Solid gives a dry application for the right amount of coverage where you need it and none where you don't for continuous 48 hour odor protection

• Does this one leaves the white residue?5 Answers
  • I've been using secret outlast forever now!! What a great produc...2 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on your clothes? 3 Answers
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I'm not a very picky person when it comes to skin based products. My skin isn't very sensitive and I'm very rarely irritated by anything but I am sensitive to deodorant. I have tried all the major brands and even multiple products of the same brand looking for the right deodorant. About 8 years ago until I found one that actually worked and did not bother me. I do sweat under my arms but not an above average amount. Nothing that would stain my clothes or even really be noticeable in my clothes just something I am personally aware of. [This is outside any recreational use. This is just my personal day to day use.] I don’t know how many people are like me but when I was trying to find the right deodorant I did take note that certain deodorants made my armpits slimy and/or slick? Like I was using a gel-based deodorant when I wasn’t. I also noticed that when I would sweat, the deodorants I was trying were not really 'deodorizing' after extended periods of time [like a full work day]. So, in saying all that when I found the right one I have been very brand loyal to a different brand other than Secret for almost a full decade. I’ve tried numerous Secret products and not had any luck. Their clinical strength one is good it just did not do for me what it was doing for others. Then I tried this specific deodorant. SO GOOD. With this Outlast XTEND I never noticed sweat, I did not stink, my armpits did not feel slimy or slick and even after a full days wear/use and then going to bed and waking up the next morning (pre-shower) my armpits did not stink or feel weird [some deodorants made my armpits itch]. I have had no rashes, no clumps of deodorant left over [it’s really gross when other brands do this], and I have had no marks on my clothes so far and I wear black like it's my job. Overall, I am thrilled with this product. I love the smell of it. Where the other deodorant I was using was very good, Outlast XTEND’s smell stayed longer than the other one and that is the main reason I am going to switch to Outlast XTEND full time. Even though I was able to test this Secret product for free all of these opinions are my own. I seriously do recommend this product. Even if you are brand loyal to a different brand or even a different product from Secret give this a try because it honestly does what it says it is going to do. For me, the protection really did not stop. Now, for the record I take a shower daily so I did not test out the '48 hour' theory, so you'll have to read another review to see if that is true.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Okay, this surprised me. I received this product free for review purposes from Influenster. And I am loving it! I think this works much better than Secret's clinical strength line of deodorants. This morning, I had to lug a heavy suitcase several blocks and take it on various modes of (very hot, like I felt like my makeup was about to melt off my face hot) public transit and up and down stairs. I had to walk to a court case with my very first memo filed for my supervisor (so I was nervous!), and on top of all that I have something super stressful going on at home tonight. So all that to say I stress sweat and this is THE day of stress. And it is 2:30 (so it's been almost 8 hours) and I still smell not-sweaty and have no pit stains. This product is the bomb. I prefer spray deodorants for day to day wear, because I find them more comfortable - this stuff doesn't really dry quickly and feels thick but I guess that's why it lasts so long. Recommend this.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
This deodorant lasted me all day and through a gym workout. It smells absolutely amazing, which was definitely my favorite part about it. I love that it is an invisible solid, but I have always used invisible solids. I am not a fan of the sprays or the gel deodorant. One problem I have with solids is that they typically leave white residue on darker shirts, unless you apply them a certain way. This deodorant still leaves the residue for me. However, it is perfect for going to the gym, hiking, or any physical activity. It will last you throughout virtually anything. The only thing I did not like about this deodorant is the price. It is approximately $6 for one regular-sized deodorant, which I find to be outrageous. I have a much cheaper deodorant that works just as good. If money is not an issue, I would highly recommend this deodorant; however, keep in mind that there are other deodorants that work just as good for a much cheaper price.
Veronica M.
I usually use the Secret Clinical Strength in Clear Gel as I have always had problems with deodorants leaving residue on my shirts and chalking up, so when I saw that I had received a Invisible Solid stick of deodorant I was not too excited. But because I have had recent success with the Secret brand I began to test the Secret Outlast Xtend on a day I would be home as I did not want to be out with white residue on my shirt. I first noticed that it had a nice gentle scent that was not overpowering which I like about the product. I applied some and carefully put on my black t-shirt hoping not to accidentally rub hit my rub my shirt against my under arms. I deducted a star because I did notice a bit of residue on my shirt but surprisingly a lot less then most. I also found that I did need to reapply the next day but it did preform well for the first 24hrs!
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I spent a long time trying deodorant after deodorant trying to find one that would work for me. I needed it to be both a deodorant and an antiperspirant and both needed to work really well and I'm really picky about scents. I hate that powder scent a lot of deodorants have but I also don't want anything over the top- nothing fruity or flowery or in your face. I finally found this one and have been using it for literal years! It keeps me dry and fresh and I actually really like the scent- it's a fresh scent that isn't nauseating. The one thing I don't like about it is I always manage to get deodorant marks on my shirt which sort of drives me crazy but it looks like they may have changed the formula since I last bought it so who knows-- It could be fixed! I'll try to update.
Eleanor M.
As a loyal user of Secret's line of clinical strength deodorants, I received a free sample of Secret Outlast Xtend Completely Clean and I was really impressed by its longevity and efficacy as compared to the clinical strength alternatives I usually use. This product goes on completely clear, with a subtly fresh scent, and truly lasts throughout the day. After a full day being outside in the park, I went home to change clothes and still smelled fresh and odor-free.

In my honest opinion, I would highly recommend this product. With a lower price point relative to clinical deodorants, it is a great alternative for people who want all-day odor protection without having to reapply or pay a premium.
Amy T.
Atlantic City, NJ
I am an active person. Whether I am at the gym or running around doing errands, I need a deodorant that will last me all day. Most of the time I have to run errands after I work out. Which means that my regular deodorant will have disappeared by the time I am already done my work out. I switched over to Secret brand deodorant about a year ago and it had worked well for me. I used Secret Outlast Xtend right after I got it in my Bloom VoxBox. It worked perfectly. There was not any lingering body odor while I was working out or after I was done the gym. I did not have to feel self-conscious about smelling like sweat. It smells great and does not look like powder when you apply it on.
Judith N.
Although I've been using degree for many years. I had a coupon and decided to try Secret Outlast, it works pretty good in terms of the scent, durability, and odor/sweat control. I wasn't expecting it to be clear because well I've yet to find one that's actually clear going on and clear while dry or if rubbed by clothes... I was surprised though that it does go on pretty smooth and if you don't put too much and let it set for a few minutes it will last longer and not rub off white. Overall I think this product is worth trying I work in very hot conditions (90°f) in a very demanding production environment and this deodorant holds up pretty good, no smelly sweaty armpits!
Megan B.
I have been using Secret products for a long time and was thrilled when this product came out. I like that this product is long-lasting because as a busy dance teacher I rarely have time to reapply deodorant between classes. The best thing about this deodorant is that it covers up the worst of body odors and doesn't clog your hair follicles or ball up. It also doesn't feel heavy in your armpits. In addition to this, the scent is very light and fresh, and overall amazing. I highly recommend this product for individuals who have a crazy lifestyle that may cause excessive sweating because this deodorant can help prevent the wetness and the smell.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I'm a huge fan of the secret brand, and a frequent buyer of this products and many others of theirs so I maybe a little biased but this is definitely one of my all time favorites! It goes on smooth and clear! It stays on all day without white residue marks on clothing! There's no need in reapplying it because it truly lasts unlike most products that claim too! Although I've never tested the 48 hours of protection it holds up throughout the work day lol. My favorite scent is the "completely clean" because it smells amazing! This product leaves you feeling fresh and clean! I'd recommend it to anyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Megan B.
Does this deodorant clump or ball-up in the armpit?
Shanna D.
It says its invisible but does it really not leave streaks on your clothes?
Giselle P.
On the lookout for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this one causes any irritation? If there are any others you can suggest that's fine too.
Jenny V.
Does this one leaves the white residue?
Morgan S.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this good for sensitive skin? Some make me itch