BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our invisible solid deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Keep your cool with protection that goes on dry
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

• Does this deodorant clump or ball-up in the armpit?8 Answers
  • Does this one leaves the white residue?5 Answers
  • Does this smell heavily? How is it scent?1 Answers
Diana G.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Secret® Outlast™ Xtend Technology™ Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant 3.4 oz. Stick more...
I typically use "gel" deodorants / antiperspirants, versus the traditional "stick" format because I feel that they offer better, longer-lasting protection and are less likely to leave white streaks on my clothes.

For someone like me who wears exclusively black clothes, this is an important factor!  I love this Secret product because it goes on easily, dries very quicky (minimizing the risk of streaking), and above all else it provides complete protection against sweat and odor.
 Also, I like that the formula seems to be slightly water-resistant; I could probably go swimming and not need to re-apply afterwards!
Kelli S.
Review for: Secret Outlast Xtend Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Completely Clean 2.6 Oz (Pack of 4) more...
Let’s start by saying I absolutely love Secret products. I was excited to try this new one even though it was a bit pricey. It worked well enough. It went on invisible as promised and I just was not impressed on the “lasting power” of the product. I guess it was a trade off, however their other longer lasting products don’t produce much of an invisibility issue for me to need a whole separate product
Olya N.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 3 Pack - Secret Outlast Xtend Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Completely Clean 2.6 oz more...
I am the type to sweat a lot and for some reason my sweat actually does not smell but surprisingly secret prevents me sweating under my armpits as much as if I am not wearing any deodorant and it keeps me smelling really good:)
Sam S.
Review for: Secret Outlast XTEND Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant 2.6 oz- (Pack of 2) more...
One of my favorite brands. The price is affordable, and the product is good quality. This was one of the first deodorants that I bought when I was younger, and a little goes a long way. Very long-lasting and would buy again.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this scent and it lasts all day! No reapplying halfway throughout the day. I love that it goes on clear and stays clear. No worrying if I got it on my shirt or not before I leave the house. This is my top pick
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Secret Outlast Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Completely Clean more...
I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle so I've been going to the gym and/or exercising at home alot more these past few months, and with exercise comes sweat and odor, so I've been searching for a new antiperspirant/deodorant that will not only mask sweat odor, but will stop stinky sweat from happening, all together. That's when I came across Secret® Outlast XTEND Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant . I figured it was worth a try so I grabbed a travel sized stick because they're the perfect size to throw in my gym bag and go- & i haven't looked back since. The consistency is smooth and creamy, but not too heavy and it absorbs fairly quick. It's "Completely Clean" scent is pleasantly fresh and not overly strong. However, although it claims to go on invisible, I find that it definitely doesn't lol. There is some transfer onto my shirts but that's no surprise or shock. If you travel alot, live in a hot climate or just need a deodorant that'll keep you dry and fresh while working out- this deodorant is definitely for you! ♡
KayLeigh L.
Secret® Outlast XTEND Completely Clean Invisible Solid Deodorant I had to buy this travel sized deodorant for my flight to Boston because I didn’t check any luggage and we all know TSA regulations.. I will say that this applies very well and I don’t think I really sweat and it’s worth noting that I am a sweater and was walking a lot yesterday and went to a show. That being said, I think it did its job. However, it smells very strong like deodorant. I will probably purchase again for traveling but wouldn’t choose this for my every day favorite.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Invisible Solid Completely Clean Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g more...
My favorite deodorant. I have used this one for years now. I usually sweat a pretty good amount if I don't use deodorant and antiperspirant. Using this it stops my sweating in it's tracks. I love the smell. I don't sweat or smell after using this. I do find even though it says invisible solid, it still could leave a mark on your clothing. I just roll my shirts up before putting them on, so it doesn't bother me too much. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 2 Pack Secret Outlast Deodorant Invisible Solid, Completely Clean 2.6 Each more...
I always keep a container of this deodorant in my gym bag. It helps to keep me nice and fresh without having those gross little deodorant balls that you can get under your armpits.
Megan R.
Wheelersburg, OH
This stuff is great. I literally will not buy any other brand of deodorant. I’ve always had an issue with other deodorants not last on me but this one actually does. I also love that when you do start sweating it make its work that much more. *Bonus info* my husband has now even switched to this in the powder scent because he says it combats his sweat better than any other product that he’s ever used too.
Megan B.
Does this deodorant clump or ball-up in the armpit?
Shanna D.
It says its invisible but does it really not leave streaks on your clothes?
Giselle P.
On the lookout for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this one causes any irritation? If there are any others you can suggest that's fine too.
Jenny V.
Does this one leaves the white residue?
Morgan S.
Richmond , CA
Is this good for sensitive skin? Some make me itch