BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our invisible solid deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Keep your cool with protection that goes on dry
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Marie O.
Sacramento, CA
This deodorant is amazing it really outlasts other deodorants. So my boyfriend usually uses dove for men deodorant and he for some reason decided to try my Outlast xtend Secret deodorant and he has been using it ever since. So I find it very funny but at the same time when he comes home after working 10-hour shifts and he works hard labor he doesn't stink as he did with the dove deodorant so if that tells you something it tells you that it works.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I love this deodorant. It's the only one I've tried that doesn't irritate my underarms and the scent isn't too strong, but stays slightly noticeable to me. I always repurchase this one. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Kristen R.
Only brand of deodorant that I have found to work good for the past couple years. Comes in a variety of scents. Only downfall is that sometimes over time j feel like it can start to smell a little different
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I decided to try the gel deodorant this time because of all of the white deodorant marks on my clothes. I like the smell, it's very pleasant. The only thing I don't like about it is how wet I feel putting it on and I know it's gel it's suppose to be that way. Otherwise, a great product for a decent price.
Vivian G.
stuart, FL
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used this deodorant for years as it goes on nicely and really lasts all day. There is no need for me to reapply it through out the day and the scent is really fresh smelling. It isn’t the healthiest deodorant out there but it does what I need it to do. I will continue using it because it’s the only one that doesn’t irritate my skin and actually works!
Jessica V.
Deodorant is one of those things that once I find one I like, I use it forever. Secret in general is a great brand that I've been loyal to for years. I love how they are constantly evolving and coming up with new ways to make your deodorant last longer. Prime example is their Outlast line. I love it! My favorite scent is lavender! Check it out!
Elle B.
I was disappointed by this product. It does work as an antiperspirant and it keeps you from smelling gross/sweaty, but the smell of this deodorant is bad. I have tried multiple scents from this brand. They all smell great until you actually start sweating. The smell is so strong that it makes me nauseous. I switched to Old Spice.
Danielle K.
Grandville, MI
I love the smell of this deodorant and it truly does keep you fresh throughout the whole day. It’s easy to find affordable and effective. However if i wear this everyday the skin in my armpits does seem to react weird. In a raised rashy way. Probably just a personal sensitivity
Shelly G.
Pasadena, CA
This works and smells decent I just wish I was able to use something more natural. It’s not s knock against the product as it does what it advertises but I take away a star because I wish they would use more natural ingredients.
Abby P.
saint louis
I have sensitive under arms so this was just too harsh for them. It made my under arms really hurt and itch just after a little bit. It's not for me, but if you don't have sensitive under arms maybe it would be good for you.
Sandrine T.
Is it expensive?
Megan B.
How strong is the lavender scent?
Tracy M.
Mercersburg, PA
How do I keep this from marking up my clothes?