Secret® Outlast XTEND Active Fresh Clear Gel Deodorant

by Secret

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! Our clear gel deodorant will leave you feeling confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odor for 48 hours.

• Goes on clear. Stays on clear.
  • 48-hour odor protection keeps you fresh all day
  • pH-balanced formula helps stop odor before it starts

Usage:

• Deodorants mask the underarm odor caused by bacteria interacting with perspiration and reduce odor-causing bacteria.
  • Antiperspirants help control wetness, and thereby odor, by slowing the flow of perspiration to the surface of the skin.
  • Look for an expiration date either on the bottom of the container or on the bottom of the back label. Research shows ingredients are stable until the expiration date, if stored according to instructions. Beyond that date, the ingredients may no longer be stable and/or the product formulation may change.

Where can i buy it with a good price?
Start your review of Secret® Outlast XTEND Active Fresh Clear Gel Deodorant!
4 months agoKyle, TX
this is also on my summer necessity list. I've had problems with finding deodorants that actually work for me. None of them last long enough except for this one! I absolutely love it! I had spent so much money on the clinical options of deodorant. Just didn't work. I'm so happy that I have found this product!
6 months agoNewton, NH
I did not like the consistency because it felt wet but it applied well. I have very sensitive skin so the feeling wasn’t comfortable but I’m sure it would be fine for anyone else! Bit pricey for deodorant so I tend to buy cheaper.
2 years ago
I could not love this product more! I switched to this after the secret clinical deodorants stopped working for me. I have zero complaints! I stay smelling fresh all day long! I love the price too! Will definitely be purchasing again!
2 years agoState Univ, AR
Never though I would like gel... and I still don’t exactly know how I feel about it... but I just had such great results with this product! You have to let it dry which I hate and makes me feel weird and gives me just an uneasy feeling... but once it’s dry it will work all day and night. It never leaves the clumped up white balls or gets any residue on your clothes.. a miracle right! I have how solid deodorant will look so nasty under my arms... with this you can’t even tell you have anything on. I can’t even feel any residue. You won’t have to worry about anything going wrong with your underarms with this.
4 years agoLansing, MI
I used to only use powder deodorants because I hated the feeling of putting the cold wet gel on my armpits. I didn't like the feeling at all. I recently, and reluctantly, picked up one of these as I got tired of white marks regardless if the brand promised there wouldn't be any. I was so pleasantly surprised with how fast it dried so I didn't get that horrible wet pit feeling. I just wish it worked a little better as an antiperspirant.
4 years agoWest Chicago, IL
This deodorant so far has been my latest use every single day. I can not go a day without using some sort of anti sweat product for those embarrassing mishaps here and there. This might disturb some people but sometimes I go two days without showering and not reapplying deodorant however with Secret's Outlast I can literally go for 3 days without having to worry about reapplying!
4 years agoWebster , NY
Recently bought this on sale and with a coupon. I used to use secret all the time and I couldn't walk away from the sale price and 48-hour promise right in the package. This deodorant lasts about 3 hours. If I put it on at night and go to bed, it's already worn off when I wake up. Very frustrating. Love the scent and the concept of clear gel, just wish it did its job.
4 years agoKokomo, IN
I received a sample of the Secret Clear Gel Outlast Completely Clean Antiperspirant/Deodorant. I'm so glad I tried a sample before I went and purchased because this is not one of my favorite Secret products. It goes on wet cold and feels tacky till it dries. The freshness doesn't last like the solids to. I love Secret Solid Clean and I will be sticking with it.
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
It is gentle on the skin and doesn't over smell. It is there when i need it! It is totally worth the price. The quality it provides is like no other. Also the amount it gives is really good. I would tottally recoomend it to others. I would recommend to try it at first and then buy the bigger pacakages that give more for a lesser price.
4 years agoWebb City, MO
This one is the one I prefer over the solid kind. I don't like white marks on my clothing. Good.for everyday use. Even tho I don't sweat much on a daily basis, when I do it has always worked good. No problems. Ive used this brand from the start of using deodorant. I'm interested in trying some new brands bit some that are more natural that don't contain aluminum.,this one does but I've never had a bad reaction. I recommend it for heavy sweaters.