Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant

by Secret

Secret Outlast Unscented Women's Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz (Pack of 3)DetailsSecret is the only female antiperspirant & deodorant brand (in the US) that has a breakthrough technology called Betacyclodextrin (BCD) which captures...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant!
Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Lilly M.
Honestly i love this. Every time im ready to go out i were it.. It smells so good it leaves no stains no marks no anything what so ever and im non smelly all day. I have struggled with so many and this one is by far the best for me. The only think i dont like is it kinda Sting's a bit if i were it after i shave.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this deodorant because it works for such a long time and it truly is an antiperspirant, unlike most deodorants that false advertise.
Newport, TN
Best derorant I've tired. Help keeps sweat away. Doesnt leave the silly white residue. First time trying it it will be back to buy again
I like the scented one but really good in odor protection and long lasting. recommended if looking for unscented one
Mandan, ND
I don't really like this product. I like the deodorant texture itself but I don't like the fact that it's unscented
Brownsville , TX
Feels fresh and clean. Doesn’t stain clothes and lasts a long time. Highly recommend for the athletes.
Don’t care for strongly scented deodorants & this fills the bill as well as being long lasting.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I don't like this deodorant it leaves me sweaty and gross I would not but this product again
Having this was perfect for when it is the summer and your wearing sleeveless tops :)!
San Bernardino
Love this it works against my stinky armpits Ana everything Hahahaha I love love love

Looking for your answer?