Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant

by Secret

Secret Outlast Unscented Women's Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz (Pack of 3)DetailsSecret is the only female antiperspirant & deodorant brand (in the US) that has a breakthrough technology called Betacyclodextrin (BCD) which captures...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant!
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Arlette P.
I'm using Secret Clear Gel unscented deodorant and this is the one i'm gonna use from now on. It dries fast, is effective for all day and doesn't notice on your cloth.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Secret® Outlast Unscented Invisible Solid Deodorant uploaded by Stephanie H.
For the first time I'm actually disappointed in Secret deodorant. I'm not sure if it's the product or my hormones but this didn't last no 48 hours... Not even 24 and I'd push to say 12. I feel like I can't make it through a full day without having to reapply and if I don't I'm very self-conscious of a tad bit of body odor. Maybe I need clinical strength but this one isn't doing it for me.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff in the solid form. It is super hard to find in my area but it one of the deodorants that I know I can rely on. I am sensitive to scents and have to wear unscented. I found that this particular brand and formula work very well for me. When using it, it does leave the white residue that gets on your clothes, but honestly as long as it works I don't really care. Very good deodorant and is my go to.
San Leandro, CA
I chose this u scented on purpose because I wear perfume and body mist, and I don't want the deodorant to ruin the fragrance when I use it. It claims to be invisible, but sometimes I still find residue later in the day. Usually it's pretty good though, because it controls the sweat.
Garden City, MI
This deodorant is a good choice for the ultimate sensitive, like myself. The gel formula eliminated those dreaded white marks on my favorite shirts. There is a bit left to be desired on the 48hrs claim, bit overall it does is job of keeping you dry.
Brea, CA
I love this gel one! After I made the switch from stick to gel I have never gone back!! This doesn't leave a residue on your Pitts or clothes!!! I would definitely buy it at target because it is cheaper there than anywhere else!
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Haven't tried the unscented one but i have tried others like this and i love it because it doesn't leave white streaks on your clothing or pits. I like the fact that its clear. Definitely want to try the unscented one.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't like the texture of these kinds of deodorants but the unscented feature is nice. It's not always invisible, but that's the same with any deodorant out there
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a problem with sweating and this product is great it is the best antiperspirant ever! Also I like the fact that its not scented because I hate when I have different scents mixing with my perfume!
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works really well and has literally no scent. I hate scented deodorant and had a hard time finding an unscented one I like. I am never self conscious with this on.

Looking for your answer?