BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Unscented Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Captures and locks away odor and releases a burst of fragrance for 48 hours Odor protection to outlast your day see more...

Genevieve C.
Garden City, MI
This deodorant is a good choice for the ultimate sensitive, like myself. The gel formula eliminated those dreaded white marks on my favorite shirts. There is a bit left to be desired on the 48hrs claim, bit overall it does is job of keeping you dry.
Celeste S.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I don't like this deodorant it leaves me sweaty and gross I would not but this product again
Erin C.
Having this was perfect for when it is the summer and your wearing sleeveless tops :)!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I had never used a gel deodorant before, and I didn't love the texture. It goes on kind of thick. I do like that it is truly unscented. It lasts all day, even when I've been hiking or working out. I would purchase it again.
Stephanie H.
Swartz Creek, MI
For the first time I'm actually disappointed in Secret deodorant.
I'm not sure if it's the product or my hormones but this didn't last no 48 hours... Not even 24 and I'd push to say 12.
I feel like I can't make it through a full day without having to reapply and if I don't I'm very self-conscious of a tad bit of body odor. Maybe I need clinical strength but this one isn't doing it for me.
Cristal M.
De forma general no es un mal producto. Lo que me gusta es que es en gel, es mas refrescante y facil de usar pero no siento que me protege completamente durante el dia. Prefiero usarlo solo para las noches. Claro cada quien tiene un organismo diferente.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm using Secret Clear Gel unscented deodorant and this is the one i'm gonna use from now on. It dries fast, is effective for all day and doesn't notice on your cloth.
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
I chose this u scented on purpose because I wear perfume and body mist, and I don't want the deodorant to ruin the fragrance when I use it. It claims to be invisible, but sometimes I still find residue later in the day. Usually it's pretty good though, because it controls the sweat.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Haven't tried the unscented one but i have tried others like this and i love it because it doesn't leave white streaks on your clothing or pits. I like the fact that its clear. Definitely want to try the unscented one.
Angel S.
I don't like the texture of these kinds of deodorants but the unscented feature is nice. It's not always invisible, but that's the same with any deodorant out there