BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Sport Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Captures and locks away odor and releases a burst of fragrance for 48 hours Odor protection to outlast your day

Alysha T.
Lucasville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Secret Deodorant Outlast Clear Gel Sport Fresh 2.6 Ounce (76ml) (2 Pack) more...
Stays on all day. Smells like a man, but made for a woman. Really, it stinks. Wasn’t aware of the smell when I bought it. I couldn’t find the scent until after I got home and used it. It’s not overwhelming for long, just a few minutes. I’ll use it until it’s gone, and buy a new scent. (The actual product is awesome, full day coverage, sweat proof, stain free). Not sure why there’s a picture, it won’t delete. Not sure who they are lol
Valentina O.
california
This is my favorite deodorant! It smells really good and the smell doesn't fade away that quick. I use it on a daily basis. Also it doesn't stain my clothes like other deodorants I've used before.
Hinanui S.
It is a very good deodorant that lets you smell amazing while working. On day to day basis it makes you smell just great. 5/5 recommended because it gives you the freshest smell ever!
Jaelyn G.
This is by far my favorite deodorant, I love that this one is gel, and it has a strong scent which fades away after awhile & it’s not to strong. I dislike powder, because it leaves white residue and it looks weird. It’s not too pricey it’s less than five Dollars. I like the sports one because it also masks everything when working out, and it stays on all day, you really don’t need to re-apply. Overall it’s a great product.
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
One of my favorite deodarants. I love the smell. It kind of smells like a boy. I feel that those smells are the ones that last longer. It doesn't leave your underarm white, which is a plus. One thing I recommend though is to apply it at least an hour before putting on your shirt. If not, then I make sure to tap off a little bit of the wetness.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
This is the deodorant I’m currently using and it smells really nice and clean which I like. It’s a good value and not too pricey. I bought it from Walmart and would buy again and would kind of have to because it kind of runs out fast but it really just depends how much you use everyday. Other than that, I definitely recommend!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used other Secret clear gel deodorants, but none of those are as bad as this "Sport Fresh" scent. I thought I would like it. It smells good in the tube, which is why I bought it. Little did I know that it would NOT work well at all with my body chemistry. It stinks. It smells like body odor. It smells worse than body odor. I am honestly self conscious when I wear it. I can smell it, and I hate it, so I hope other people can't smell it and think I forgot to put on deodorant. This deo never dries so I feel wet all day. This deodorant does nothing for me other than make me smell worse and feel wet and sticky all day. I will buy this kind of deo again, but definitely not this scent. I would not recommend this scent to anyone. Yuck.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to buy this product because I had gone home-500 miles away-and had forgot my deodorant. Ran to the closest Walmart and purchase this product. When it says it lasts, that is no joke! The fragrance I purchased was sport fresh and it did it's job. I love that it is a clear gel and it absolutely does what it says it will do. I went 2 days with only one application - no joke. And I'm from Texas - there is a lot of heat here!!! I would definitely purchase this product again. It works... It really works.
Kylee L.
Gallipolis, OH
I couldn't give this product enough stars. It lasts all say with no residue at all. Love that it dries quickly. My favorite deodorant I've ever bought and will continue to. Good value for long lasting durable deodorant.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I highly recommend this product!! It's a fantastic cover up that stays on well and covers up heavy odors!! It doesn't get sticky or show on your clothes! I love it and highly recommend it to everyone!