BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Sport Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Captures and locks away odor and releases a burst of fragrance for 48 hours Odor protection to outlast your day see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This deodorant smells great and keeps me fresh throughout my day to day activities, but if I get in a good workout or go for a run, it definitely doesn't last. I do like it for everyday wear though.
Savannah C.
Fort Worth, TX
This Is Quite Possibly The Best Deodorant Ever! Not Only Is The Smell Amazing, But The Scent Usually Lasts And Keeps You Smelling Fresh For Well Over 48 Hours.
Lena C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to switch deodorants every few month or so, I just came across this one and I love it so far, it smells great and gives great odor protection.
lizbeth r.
Love this deodorant. Wont stain your clothes and best of all it gets rid of all the nasty odors. Gives you protection all day.
Flora Z.
I love this product for a deodurant in fact its the only ine i can use . It smells good and protects you for a good while.
Morgan B.
Love the smell and it works all day!! Just started using it and I will definitely keep buying
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
Makes me break out under my arms. Don’t know if it’s the fragrance but I try to avoid it.
Jaelyn G.
This is by far my favorite deodorant, I love that this one is gel, and it has a strong scent which fades away after awhile & it’s not to strong. I dislike powder, because it leaves white residue and it looks weird. It’s not too pricey it’s less than five Dollars. I like the sports one because it also masks everything when working out, and it stays on all day, you really don’t need to re-apply. Overall it’s a great product.
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant works wonders for me. Smells great, doesn't feel sticky, and controls odor and sweat all day! Super effective, definitely recommend.