BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Sport Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Captures and locks away odor and releases a burst of fragrance for 48 hours Odor protection to outlast your day see more...

Buy on Walmart
Berenice M.
Santa Paula, CA
One of my favorite deodarants. I love the smell. It kind of smells like a boy. I feel that those smells are the ones that last longer. It doesn't leave your underarm white, which is a plus. One thing I recommend though is to apply it at least an hour before putting on your shirt. If not, then I make sure to tap off a little bit of the wetness.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
This is the deodorant I’m currently using and it smells really nice and clean which I like. It’s a good value and not too pricey. I bought it from Walmart and would buy again and would kind of have to because it kind of runs out fast but it really just depends how much you use everyday. Other than that, I definitely recommend!
Hinanui S.
It is a very good deodorant that lets you smell amazing while working. On day to day basis it makes you smell just great. 5/5 recommended because it gives you the freshest smell ever!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used other Secret clear gel deodorants, but none of those are as bad as this "Sport Fresh" scent. I thought I would like it. It smells good in the tube, which is why I bought it. Little did I know that it would NOT work well at all with my body chemistry. It stinks. It smells like body odor. It smells worse than body odor. I am honestly self conscious when I wear it. I can smell it, and I hate it, so I hope other people can't smell it and think I forgot to put on deodorant. This deo never dries so I feel wet all day. This deodorant does nothing for me other than make me smell worse and feel wet and sticky all day. I will buy this kind of deo again, but definitely not this scent. I would not recommend this scent to anyone. Yuck.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to buy this product because I had gone home-500 miles away-and had forgot my deodorant. Ran to the closest Walmart and purchase this product. When it says it lasts, that is no joke! The fragrance I purchased was sport fresh and it did it's job. I love that it is a clear gel and it absolutely does what it says it will do. I went 2 days with only one application - no joke. And I'm from Texas - there is a lot of heat here!!! I would definitely purchase this product again. It works... It really works.
Kylee L.
Gallipolis, OH
I couldn't give this product enough stars. It lasts all say with no residue at all. Love that it dries quickly. My favorite deodorant I've ever bought and will continue to. Good value for long lasting durable deodorant.
Ashley C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I highly recommend this product!! It's a fantastic cover up that stays on well and covers up heavy odors!! It doesn't get sticky or show on your clothes! I love it and highly recommend it to everyone!
Katheryn R.
I love this product. I never have to worry about the great smell wearing off and it last all day long. I have been using this one for years. I never have to worry about my black dresses or shirts having white all under my arms because it's a clear gel which I truly appreciate.
Vivianne V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Without this deodorant I'm not sure how many people would be around me!! It's safe to say it lasts for 2 days maybe even 3! It doesn't leave white stains on my shirt. I've only used this type but I'm planning to use a scented one.
Emily M.
This works good. Nothing too special. I mean it's deodorant. Haven't had any problems. Great for if you don't want white marks under your pits after applying deodorant