Secret Outlast Protecting Powder Scent Women's Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz uploaded by Ginger S.

BY SECRET

Odor protection that's 48-hours strong, all day long! Secret Outlast locks away odor for 48 hours. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you fearless and fresh all day long, and longer. Clear Gel: Goes on clear, stays on clear. see more...

Sariah C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this deodorant. its the only kind I can use because my under arms are extremely sensitive to the solid and powder kinds. Secret is the only brand that is gentle enough for me to use. so of course, I buy it habitually. the only thing I was was different was that it dried clear and lasted longer before having to reapply it. but other than that, I LOVE it!!!!
Arica S.
Love dove products epically for depressant they come in so many different scents and go one smooth. Very affordable and easy to use. Nothing difficult about them and very effective. They work and last long even during heavy workouts. Fight through sweat. Highly recommend to everyone.
Jamie R.
Pocatello, ID
I have tried several deodorants in my lifetime and have always gone back to Secret brand. I love the way it smells and for me its easy to use, a good price, and works really well. I will continue to buy it time and time again.
Najah S.
Perrysburg, OH
This is the only product that I will buy/use for my deodorant! It is fabulous! It goes on clear and dries quick, when putting on clothes it does not leave white marks on yiur clothing! I work 12 hour shifts 3-5 nights a week and this deodorant keeps up with me! Can not live without it!!!!
KARINA G.
Whittier, CA
I use this everyday. I apply it in the morning and it lasts me throughout the day. The cool gel affect is nice when you apply it and instantly dries. I'm a college student on the run so this product as helped me smell good throughout the day. However, I do not like that they used aluminum.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I am not a fan of gel deodorant but this one is an exception! it is nice and fresh and dries fast. Love the scent and the applicator because it doesn't glop on the product but spreads it evenly.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
This is my absolute favorite deodorant because the effect lasts throughout the whole day and leaves no stains on clothes and/or skin. I use the product everyday and it lasts about 3 months.
Ginger S.
Lithonia, GA
This is the only brand of deodorant I ever buy!!! I absolutely won't ever buy another brand. It comes on clear and dries clear without flaking or leaving a white film under my armpits! Best of all, it last all day! I only apply it once a day! The price can't be beat either!!!
Sheree B.
South Webster, OH
I HAVE ALWAYS USED SECRET. IT PROTECTS ALL DAY. THE POWDER SCENT IS LIGHT AND REFRESHING, WHILE THE CLEAR GET GOES ON SMOOTH AND DOES NOT STAIN CLOTHING.HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Alyiah V.
Riverview , FL
I don't like this gel deodorant at all. It doesn't keep me from sweating and protect from odor. I definitely wouldn't recommend this deodorant to any teenage girls.