BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Protecting Powder Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Captures and locks away odor and releases a burst of fragrance for 48 hours Odor protection to outlast your day see more...

• Does the gel get sticky under your arms?3 Answers
Savannah H.
I feel like I had to use entirely too much gel to ensure i would be odor free for the whole day. The gel wasn't comfortable for me. The amount of gel I had to use made the product not worth the cost when it runs out so soon. The antiperspirant didn't help with sweating.
Kimberly B.
Colton, CA
This was the first deodorant I ever used and still use till this day. Secret deodorant lasts me throughout my whole day which is roughly 10 hrs. I highly recommend this deodorant because it always smell good, Secret also has a wide selection of scents to choose from to accommodate your taste.
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
I absolutely love this item. This deodorant smells great, and works wonders. It stops sweat and has a long time coverage. This lasts at least 12 hours. I use it everyday. The price is a little pricey but it works.
Marlen C.
I seriously love this deodorant, this is the clear gel and I like wearing clear gels much more since they don't leave stains when you are changing and also I notice when I shower this comes off much easier than using powder deodorants I feel like powder deodorant stain my clothes more and also build up in a way I do not like also I do not notice any darkness on my armpit area using this product
rad p.
california
This is the best deodorant I've ever tried it's easy to apply if you wear lots of dark clothes it's perfect it is a little expensive but it's worth it it smells amazing I'm an very satisfied with this I would buy it again
Sydnee S.
This is the only gel deodorant that I can use consistently. The other gels don't work as well/as long. It has a neutral smell which is also a bonus! Very affordable. I would recommend if you need all day coverage. I typically put it on in the morning, go to work, then the gym and it is still fresh!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this deodorant for years. It works great and lasts all day. It does not leave any residue on my clothing and is not at all sticky. Each deodorant in this line also has a very pleasant smell.
JACQUI B.
Everett, WA
Seriously. My favorite of all time. Walmart sells the double pack for the best price. I am defiantly NOT OCD about anything - EXCEPT- this wonderful product. I have to buy them in twos to keep myself sane.
Alexis R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the clear application, so it doesn't show up on my clothing. It met my expectations of a clear deoderant. Plus you can find it anywhere for a reasonable price. It lasts a long time too, so I'm not having to constantly go to the store to buy another one.
Allyssa B.
Polk City, IA
It kind of wears off with in a few hours of like some work outs but otherwise it's a really great deodorant and I use it every day. I love the Green apple scent a lot more than powder fresh and I also like the fact it does not show on clothes.
Hannah D.
Does the gel get sticky under your arms?