Secret® Outlast & Olay Sport Fresh Smooth Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Sereniti C.

BY SECRET

Invisible odor protection that's 48-hours strong, all day long! Secret Outlast locks away odor for 48 hours. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you fearless and fresh all day long, and longer. Smooth Solid: Reduces irritation caused by shaving. see more...

• "and really lasts for a long time." in 1 review
Shaira T.
San Diego, CA
I love secret deodorants because they do their job and do it pretty well. The only reason I would knock a star off is because of this whole smooth solid thing going on.

I think it's not super intuitive how to use it. It's this soft solid bar (almost like melted soap) that's supposed to be pushed through this little plastic vent. When you open the package it tells you to peel this little sticker off the vent. After that, it was instinct for me to take the plastic piece off. I was about to throw it out but good thing I didn't cos when I tried replacing the cap it on wouldn't go. I wish it came with better instructions (and not just the illustration on the sticker) on how to use it. I like the whole idea of it but it isn't something readily understood.
Sereniti C.
Jacksonville, FL
I work in a job that requires me to sweat, I'm already smelling like food, I don't want to smell like BO as well. this works fantastic! I prefer the completely clean scent, which smells like exactly that, clean! I can throw this on in the morning, run errands, hit work for 8 hours and know I'm not going to smell myself at any point in time. It says 48 hours, but I haven't personally checked that out.
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
I also, recommend this as well to you if you have sensitive skin or want something that lasts. I get mine from Wal-Mart, but I'm pretty sure you can grab this from any store that sells deodorant. If you are looking for something that's in you budget this is the one for you. I am totally satisfyed with this.
Sabrina G.
I used this since I was 13 years old , I smell it and it feels like me , even my clothes smells just like it . When I lend a blouse to my friends . I can feel if they didn't wash it ! Hahaah this does not smells like me
Natasha T.
Huntsville , AL
Wonder deodorant. Controls sweat and really does "last all day". I find that I never need to reapply and always feel confident when going out with this deodorant on no matter the occasion!
Brandy D.
louisville, KY
No streaks on your clothes and amazing antiperspirant that lasts me through a whole twelve hour shift at work. Secret is always my favorite and always meets expectations. Great price and usually good deals at Walgreens. Always satisfied with their products.
NADINE A.
You don't even understand. I went one day without wearing this and I felt so off. I love and need this everyday. when it kicks in and starts working all I smell is the clean scent and last for hrs. I can't live without this in my life.
Kelli S.
Bangs, TX
I like the secret outlast & olay support smooth solid. It gives me long lasting protection from all day sweat. I can still smell the scent even when I'm most active.
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
This is a good deodorant I just wish it was a bit stronger. You can always see my pit stains but you never smell anything bad just the scent of the deodorant. So that's a plus.
Caeli D.
I love how smooth this applies. I like how this doesn't feel wet or leave you wet when applied. This is a smooth solid so you you click it up. I was presently surprised