Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant - 2,6 oz uploaded by Savannah W.

BY SECRET

Find Antiperspirant And Deodorant at Target.com! Odor protection that's 48-hours strong, all day long! Secret Outlast locks away odor for 48 hours. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you stay fearless and fresh all day long, and longer. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. ; 48-hour odor protection; Helps stop odor before it starts; Protecting powder: the soft scent that protects you against odor all day; Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant; Protection that goes on dry. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Does it leave white marks on your clothes? 1 Answers
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I’m very picky when it comes to deodorant I like the smell of this one (baby powder smell) and it goes nicely under my arms and lasts a long time. The only thing I don’t like is it does leave white marks on my clothes and after so many years of me using this particular type it isn’t as effective and I’ve had to switch my deodorant game up. Hopefully someday I’ll be able to use this again.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
The Barry scent is my favorite from the secret line. This is my favorite women’s deodorant from the drugstore although if you sweat a lot your going to need something heavier.
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
I've used the same brand for as long as I can remember. Started out buying it because it was the least expensive. Ends up it actually works well, though. Favorite scent is sweet pea. Didn't see that listed, so doing a general review.
Lauryn M.
This is my favorite deodorant. It smells very good but not too perfumey. That’s not a word but whatever. And it also lasts very long even if u sweat. I love it cuz I can put it on and wipe it off and it will still smell good.
Tori R.
Brooklyn, NY
Before receiving this sample, Secret Outlast was my go-to deodorant. I am so excited to say that it is still my favorite to this day. THE BEST deodorant I have ever used! It is a little pricier than the competitors, but that's because it works better than everyone else. Long-lasting, fresh-scented, this deodorant is the best out there!
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deoderant works very well. I enjoy the fresh scent of the Deoderant and I apply it daily before work. It doesn't completely eliminate sweating but it does help. The biggest issue I have is it makes my underarms so dry that they itch constantly. I wish it were more moisturizing.
Vanessa H.
Douglas, GA
I never use any other deodorants! I love The powder scented one! Being active and working on a warehouse, I a deodorant that can outlast 12 hours off labor still take on the gym afterwards, and this does that and then some. It's not sticky and It doesn't leave residue. Secret has a loyal customer in me!
Kayla V.
This is the BEST deodorant I have found!! I have been using this deodorant for a couple years, and I don't plan on changing. It may be a little more expensive than a typical deodorant, but it is worth every penny! My armpits have never smelled bad using this. It is long-lasting! I will never buy a different one! Nothing is as consistent and reliable as this deodorant.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
I have been a fan of Secret for well over 10 years, but they have really outdone themselves with Outlast! This deodorant smells great, works for 24 hours no matter your conditions! I have used this at the gym, while swimming, on hot sunny days, etc. It's great!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I love this deodorant. It seriously lasts for so long, smells fresh all day, keeps me sweat free, and doesn't show. It really is a secret! I would recommend this for people with active lifestyles who need a great deodorant. One of my favorites for sure.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Does it leave white marks on your clothes?