BY SECRET

Strong Enough for a Woman Maintains 48 HR Odor Protection 2 Goes on Dry, Stays Dry 3 Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness Helps deliver 48 hour odor protection and reduce underarm wetness. Goes on dry, stays dry and is strong enough for a woman. see more...

Alicia H.
Florence, SC
This is my favorite deodorant that I use every day. Holds up for my 12 plus hour work shift until I take my shower at the end of my day and I still smell amazing then. No white marks left on my clothes which is a big plus being I am always rushing and don't think to double check myself in the mirror before I leave. I have yet to find any other deodorant that holds up to this one.
Kareene T.
Nacogdoches, TX
To secret to this secret is that it will empress you. It last throughout the day, keeps me fresh, especially when I am running around. I recently started using it and I do so every single day. It has become better than my dove products so far. I will definitely buy it over and over again.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I used Secret Outlast Invisible Solid and was surprised at well it worked for me. I normally use an extra dry solid but considering switching to Secret permanently. I shop at Walmart and when buying my usual deodorant I always notice Secret is less expensive than curt brand.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I like either dove or secret, but for getting the job done I have to go with dove. I feel that secret just covers up. It doesn't feel like I am being protected by my odor or sweat. I usually buy my deodorants at Walmart or Rite Aid. I still use it; which ever one is on sale.
Brianne W.
Jacksonville, AR
Love My Deodorant Secert Outlast!!! I Sweat A Lot At My Job & I Use It Once In The Morning & I Stay Smelling Fresh All Day!! It Definitely Gets The Job Done!!
LOVE SECEET OUTLAST 48hr PROTECTION!!!
Rachel L.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using Secret my whole life, and nothing works better. Works great, smells great, and I've never had any problems. It's not completely invisible though- definitely leaves some white residue.
Nicole C.
SULLIVAN, ME
My favorite deodorant! Super affordable and keeps me fresh and smelling good all day! I've tried many other deodorants but this is by the far the best and the only one that lasts all day! Very effective and I always recommend this brand to all my friends!
veronica h.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used this brand since i was young. I've had a few time where i tried other but they make me sweat more. The only thing i can complain about is that it marks my black shirts white. I tend to stay away from black anything because of my deordorant
Tabitha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this deodarant because i sweat alit snd this keeps me dry and smelling good all day. I've been using this for many years and I love this product.
ashley k.
I received a sample of Secret Outlast invisible solid antiperspirant and deodorant. It was amazing. the smell was so fresh and light. A great product.