BY SECRET

Strong Enough for a Woman Helps Reduce Underarm Wetness 2 Up to 48-Hour Odor Protection 3 Goes on Dry, Stays Dry Secret Outlast promotes odor protection that s 48-hours strong, all day long! You can feel confident no matter what the day may bring with Secret Outlast long-lasting protection, which helps lock away odor for up to 48 hours. So no matter what s on your to-do list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Marisa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how soft this deodarant is and how easily it goes on your underarms. I think the availability of different scents is great too. I prefer a simple, clean scent so Secret is perfect. I find Secret a bit better than Dove when it comes to not leaving white marks on clothes when putting on/wearing. I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars since I think the product could last longer. I think I sweat an average amount, so I wish the product would last a bit longer.
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love secret outlast deodorant. By far the best deodorant on the market. Lasts all day through work and my work out. Never feel like I need to reapply through out the day. This is my go to product for years.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am super picky about the scent of my deodorant. I don’t want it to be super strong, but also want it to smell a little to cover whatever odor I may have haha. This one is clean smelling and I really like it!
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I usually use the another Secret brand version of deodorant in the Clear Gel form, as I have always had problems with deodorants leaving residue on my shirts and chalking up, so when I saw that I had received a Invisible Solid stick of deodorant I was not too excited. But because I have had recent success with the Secret brand I began to test the Secret Outlast Xtend on a day I would be home as I did not want to be out with white residue on my shirt. I first noticed that it had a nice gentle scent that was not overpowering which I like about the product. I applied some and carefully put on my black t-shirt hoping not to accidentally rub hit my rub my shirt against my under arms. I deducted a star because I did notice a bit of residue on my shirt but surprisingly a lot less then most. I also found that I did need to reapply the next day but it did preform well for the first 24hrs! I wore it on days of doing a lot of housework which works up a sweat, I wore it while out in 90 degree humid weather and found that I did get a little wetness but again not enough to stop me from using the product.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff really worked! There for a while, my BO was so so bad. I had to switch to this, and it saved me! It definitely lasts as long as the claim says! No BO when wearing this stuff!!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love that Olay and secret got together to come up with this. I love the fact that this is a solid and invisible one at that and it's not a liquid which was getting all over my clothes my skin and it was gross I hate liquid deodorants but that was the only one that kept away the smell and didn't make me feel super uncomfortable walking around wondering hey do I smell what if I put my arm up can everybody see that sweat gross nobody wants that but, this one is great I love secret all I have to do is rub it on in the morning and I'm good all
Cassie D.
mission viejo
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Active Fresh, 2.6 oz I have been using this deodorant brand for as long as I can think of and it work amazing and leave me smelling great 👍🏻
Jessica S.
This is the best deodorant I've found that last all day for me. I do still sweat on really hot days but there's zero body odor. Affordable and last me a couple months even using it everyday. Definitely buying this again!
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
This stuff is amazing. I can go 2 days between use. It has a soft fresh scent that doesn't conflict with perfume. I stay dry and fresh. I apply it and immediately can put on a dark top with zero transfer.