Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh

by Secret

Aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly. 48 hour odor protection to outlast your day.

Apply to underarms only.; For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

[product:secret-outlast-invisible-solid-anti-perspirant-&-deodorant-sport-fresh] is the smell overpowering ?
Does this leave residue?
Why does this product work better than the other products?
Start your review of Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Puja J.
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh Best deodorant I have ever used. Keeps really fresh and odor Free for longer time. Does not leave any residue. #bathtime
Laura P.
W Bloomfield, MI
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Laura P.
Follow for follow, like for like ❤️ I like this product because my armpits are not irritated, and my clothes are not stained, the most important is the protection no bad smells
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
I think it’s just ok. This does keep me mostly dry but not entirely. It also does transfer onto dark clothing. The scent is nice, but very strong.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
I’m normally prefer a clinical strength aerosol deodorant product but this has stood the test! This glides on smooth with no white streak marks and leaves me fresh and clean all day. I can smell the scent once applied but it’s not overpower which is a good thing. I apply deodorant every day so I can’t attest to the 48 hour staying power.
Rachel R.
Cleveland, OH
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Rachel R.
I absolutely love love this deodorant! It’s lasting power is on point! Smells amazing, kinda like cocoa butter! Really is sweat and odor proof! Overall it definitely lives up to its claims !
liliana P.
Victorville, CA
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by liliana P.
Un buen desodorante, no me mancha la ropa, tiene una buena duración no tengo necesidad de reaplicar en el transcurso del día, la marca tiene gran variedad de aromas y un buen precio.....
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Aqsa C.
Ah, secret! I feel like every girl since the dawn of time has had this deodorant! 😂😅🕰Not to be melodramatic but it’s average… I’m glad we realize that it’s just regular deodorant that applies OK, might stain your dark clothing, but overall as an OK scent. Also yes I know it’s a it’s “invisible” solid, but somehow it managed to get white at times! Maybe because of temperature or other external factors, but overall it’s an average deodorant and it’s not too bad for a beginner. Secret [product:secret-outlast-invisible-solid-anti-perspirant-&-deodorant-sport-fresh]
Valerie C.
Brighton, CO
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Valerie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one ofmy raves.ita inexpensive, it works wonderfully long term, it comes in a variety of nice smells, and it does the job. I prefer the invisible stick over the gel because the gel evaporates to quickly but I would definitely recommend.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love its essences and it is soft so far I have not had any irritation or resistance to its formula, it balances my PH and adapts to me, it keeps me fresh and dry for a long time, I always use it on hot and cold days, I really am satisfied 100%
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Jean Contu
I loved this product! I know isn't the best but work great for me :) the aroma is great but no the best haha I recommend it