BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Clear Gel: no white marks and 48 hour protection all for about $4. No white marks: ◦. Rub-off resistant coverage for no white marks: Formula is designed to adhere to your skin and resist rub-off onto clothing, leaving no white marks or residue plus effective 48-hour protection that goes the extra mile. ◦. Fast drying ingredients: Secret Outlast is specifically formulated to dry faster than other clear gels. The formula contains fast drying ingredients that evaporate in seconds, providing a fresh and clean feel. 48 hour protection: ◦. Designed to work in even the most hot, humid and stressful situations: Secret Outlast contains odor-absorbing microcapsules that activate when you need them most – to capture odor and release a fresh scent. ‣Outlast is clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness, ensuring coverage whether you’re sitting still OR on the move. ‣The pH of Secret Outlast helps minimize odor-causing bacteria and provides longer lasting 48-hour protection; plus, 2X more odor-fighting Ingredients vs. the top-selling APDO for freshness that lasts as long as you do!

Secret® Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel
  • "I use this deodorant every single day, I like that it doesn't leave white marks on your clothing and it keeps me fresh all day long" in 241 reviews
  • "Smells great doesn't leave marks works for hours longer than any other that I've tried love the brand of the product great buy" in 59 reviews
  • "It promises 48 hours of protection, and while that's probably not true, it does a great job providing all-day odor and sweat control." in 47 reviews
  • "Love that it doesn't leave white marks, but I would advise letting it dry completely on your skin before putting on your shirt/whatever." in 45 reviews
  • "I love this deodorants they ok me and i specially love the mando scented one smells great and the smell lastes a very long time" in 37 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
For a few dollars this deodorant lived up to my expectations. Its advertised 48 hours honestly 24 hours is how long it lasts. I prefer gel because its easier to put on. I can exercise and this deodorant will still have my arm pits smelling fresh so good product.
Nicole B.
college point
I love this deodorant. I find it better than the original one which can sometimes stain your shirt but this one does not do that. It’s clear and dries out fast. It’s a good price and lasts long. It good for those who sweat more.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is always on must haves list. Because it's work. I love using Secret. It works. Trust me. I wear this at work (where my bending over, picking up, lifting, and sweating) for six-nine hours. I have even tested out on hot Texas days. This is why I would recommend it to anyone. I will continue to buy it.
Maggie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does a great job of keeping me dry and fresh smelling the entire day. I hate when deodorant starts to wear off and feeling self conscious that I smell bad. This lasts the whole day, through my work out, until I’m ready to take a shower. Don’t feel like I have to reapply through out the day.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this deodorant! It is the best event they make and the gel dries instantly. No more false claims of invisible deodorants. I've also tried clear deodorants in the past that straight up didn't work and I found myself less than fresh by the end of the day. This is the only one that works all day and then some!
Leslie M.
This deodorant and has "Outlast" on the front of it has for a definite reason. It out-lasts most other deodorants, even in the summer time when I'm wearing a tank top. Don't have to worry about odors or other aromas coming from the armpit areas. Also is not sticky or does not rewet. Dries quickly, doesn't irritate and lasts for at least 24 hours straight! My favorite deodorant by far and one I continue to use daily for many years now, as long as it has been out as a matter of fact!
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I will never go back to powdered deodorant again. These deodorants keep my armpits from having that white powdered look when you raise your arms and the smell is amazing. I have about three of them in my house and got my mom to use them also.
Amanda C.
Only one for me forever my go to it’s longwear it keeps you smelling right. It’s a gel so it doesn’t leave white stains on your clothing. Only thing is I have sensitive skin so if I have a cut and then put this on it will burn a little bit
Tiffani J.
Melrose
As much of you discover as we age our body's change and as I have gotten older the more I sweat it seems! I never had any problems with the use of deodorant when it came to wetness and odor. Then I turned 35.. And all of a sudden even with deodorant my pits would be soaking wet and all my shirts would be stained.. I started using secret outlast clear and instantly I see the difference. no more sweat stains and wetness. Love it!! Cant live without it.
Jessica D.
Santa Monica, CA
I prefer gel deodorant because I don’t like the residue powder deodorants leave. This deodorant does the trick! It goes on clear and easy and prevents me from sweating throughout the day, no need to reapply! I will buy again.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
When you apply does it leave skin felling sticky?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which one do you prefer using? Gel or powder?
Tiffany P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you choose this over your current deodorant? If yes, why? If no, why?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did this disappoint anyone else?
Jase D.
Mauldin, SC
Which scent is your go to?