Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this really give you protection for 48 hours?
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Sept. 30, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
No. I can get about 24 if I don't work out.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Aug. 21, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
Not even close. I can't say I've even gotten 8 hours out of it, and that's just a normal work day (no workout included). I feel like I need to apply about 4 times a day!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
July 28, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
It does not last 48 hours for me.
Selena L.
Selena L.
July 25, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
Yes I say it does..I'm down here in Texas where our days and nights are 90 and above. I feel protected when I wear Secret Outlast...especially on days when I'm sleeveless. Which is almost always.
Bell T.
Bell T.
July 24, 2013, 1:22 p.m.
If your doing lots of excersise then no, but if you are just doing your normal daily routine, it should be good for a while.
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
June 3, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
Maybe not 48 hours, but all day.. Long enough.
Megan L.
Megan L.
June 3, 2013, 7:06 a.m.
For me, it does give me 48 hour protection, but I do not tend to push that far. It really depends on how active, and how much you sweat. We all prespire and sweat differently
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
May 31, 2013, 1:32 a.m.
I would say it depends on the day. If its a 95 degree day, then obviously you will sweat some off, it definitely last at least 24 hours on hot days. Still my go to deodorant.
Denise E.
Denise E.
May 30, 2013, 1:27 p.m.
For me it did not give me 48 hours of protection. Some days I have found myself reapplying during the middle of the day or in the evening.
Hallei H.
Hallei H.
May 28, 2013, 12:59 p.m.
For me it lasted the day of application plus all of the next day & I didn't notice any body odor or sweating in that time.
Casey D.
Casey D.
May 28, 2013, 1:52 a.m.
No way. i would apply again if I was going out for the night, even if I applied in the morning.
Emily R.
Emily R.
May 21, 2013, 5:44 p.m.
I wouldn't say 48, but it does last ALL day when I put it on, active or not.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
May 21, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
I don't think that it does.

Join Now