Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Saint Charles, MO

Does this last as long as a normal non-gel deodorant?
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
May 30, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
I think that it does
J P.
J P.
May 29, 2013, 6:05 p.m.
For me, it does not lasts as long as a non-gel deodorant.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
May 17, 2013, 4:09 p.m.
For me, It lasts longer!!! I haven't used solid deodorant in forever because it leaves all that residue. I love gels!!! :) It has no scent also in case you don't like the scented ones.
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 17, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Yes ,I work in a very hot kitchen all day and I love this gel. The smell lasts all day and it keeps my dry all day
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
May 16, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
I got this product in my Spring Fever Vox Box and it does roll on smoothly and leaves a nice cool feeling. However, I do not feel it worked as normal deodorant. If you are willing to put this on a few times throughout the day than it will work for you!
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
May 16, 2013, 8:31 a.m.
As an avid secret user- yes. i work in ahotel soi get pretty sweaty. i was using a regular secret gel that has a great smell. sincei got this in my vox box i have been using it. normally my deodorant stops working before i do andi have to put on more- but this one lasted my whole shift and a run in the park. it really is great.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
May 15, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
Yes and no. The difference is the gel never feels like it dries once you put it on so your underarms feel damp. Smell wise, it lasts as long as a normal non-gel.

Join Now