Secret Outlast Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Completely Clean 2.6 oz.(pack of 2)

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock 1.4 oz.(pack of 4) see more...

Dana J.
Huntsville
I give this deodorant a 5 star +
This product doesn’t leave white marks under your arms, smells great, leaving you fresh the whole day through. I love the fact that when it dries, doesn’t leave you sticky feeling. Definitely will keep using this!!!
kayla j.
193 easy street
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love deodorant but most people tend to not wear it which is disgusting. Does deodorant lasted so long and it felt so good under my armpits!
charlie o.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this keeps me fresh all day and smells good. it is safe to use on my sensitive skin and I have used this product for a long time.
M S.
bethel
Purchased at: CVS
Love the feel and smell of Secret Outlast Clear Gel. My favorite go to deodorant. No underarm residue.
Emily S.
Purchased at: Target
Great deodorant. Affordable and reliable. Dries clear. Lasts all day. Fresh fragrance.
Ena A.
Waco, TX
I've tried a lot of deodorants at drug stores and Secret never lets me down. I like the clean scent a lot and find that I don't have to reapply many times throughout the day. The gel is nice because it won't leave white marks, but you have to let it dry before you put on clothes otherwise the gel gets all over your shirt and it's very annoying.
Alexis D.
This deodorant works but it feels really gross when you put it on because it’s wet and told. Feels a little like the gel that they put on you before an ultrasound that is just wet. I felt like I had to wait to put my shirt on till after it dried which just took longer in the morning !
Rachel N.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST deodorant! Love the gel that doesn’t clump or get on your clothes. I always get lots of compliments on the smell.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Este producto es lo máximo de buena calidad buena variedad de colores buena textura, colores, y de buena accesibilidad
LaVaughn D.
Purchased at: Target
I like it gets the job done no residue noticable I wish it had a better scent but it's not a deal breaker I really enjoy the spray version as well perhaps a bit more than this one