Laura R.
Fontana, Ca

How long does it typically stay effective?

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Up to 24hrs with me.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
4 years, 11 months ago
This would vary from person to person, but I usually just apply once. The 48 hours advertised may not be true, but who needs two days of deodorant use?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Celina, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
It depends on how much you sweat, the temperature that day, and your activity level. For me on a typical day, I may need to reapply once.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I only apply it once a day and thats enough for me.