Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Does this really give you protection for 48 hours?
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
No. I can get about 24 if I don't work out.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
Not even close. I can't say I've even gotten 8 hours out of it, and that's just a normal work day (no workout included). I feel like I need to apply about 4 times a day!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lexington, SC
4 years, 3 months ago
It does not last 48 hours for me.
Selena L.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes I say it does..I'm down here in Texas where our days and nights are 90 and above. I feel protected when I wear Secret Outlast...especially on days when I'm sleeveless. Which is almost always.
Bell T.
Bell T.
4 years, 4 months ago
If your doing lots of excersise then no, but if you are just doing your normal daily routine, it should be good for a while.
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
Jamaica, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
Maybe not 48 hours, but all day.. Long enough.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Rosemount, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
For me, it does give me 48 hour protection, but I do not tend to push that far. It really depends on how active, and how much you sweat. We all prespire and sweat differently
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
I would say it depends on the day. If its a 95 degree day, then obviously you will sweat some off, it definitely last at least 24 hours on hot days. Still my go to deodorant.
Denise E.
Denise E.
Hebron, KY
4 years, 5 months ago
For me it did not give me 48 hours of protection. Some days I have found myself reapplying during the middle of the day or in the evening.
Hallei H.
Hallei H.
Fairfield, IA
4 years, 5 months ago
For me it lasted the day of application plus all of the next day & I didn't notice any body odor or sweating in that time.