Kristina A.
Saint Charles, MO
Does this last as long as a normal non-gel deodorant?
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
4 years, 5 months ago
I think that it does
J P.
J P.
4 years, 5 months ago
For me, it does not lasts as long as a non-gel deodorant.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
For me, It lasts longer!!! I haven't used solid deodorant in forever because it leaves all that residue. I love gels!!! :) It has no scent also in case you don't like the scented ones.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes ,I work in a very hot kitchen all day and I love this gel. The smell lasts all day and it keeps my dry all day
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
4 years, 6 months ago
I got this product in my Spring Fever Vox Box and it does roll on smoothly and leaves a nice cool feeling. However, I do not feel it worked as normal deodorant. If you are willing to put this on a few times throughout the day than it will work for you!
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Marshall, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As an avid secret user- yes. i work in ahotel soi get pretty sweaty. i was using a regular secret gel that has a great smell. sincei got this in my vox box i have been using it. normally my deodorant stops working before i do andi have to put on more- but this one lasted my whole shift and a run in the park. it really is great.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes and no. The difference is the gel never feels like it dries once you put it on so your underarms feel damp. Smell wise, it lasts as long as a normal non-gel.