BY SECRET #30 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Outlast Clear Gel: no white marks and 48 hour protection all for about $4. No white marks: ◦. Rub-off resistant coverage for no white marks: Formula is designed to adhere to your skin and resist rub-off onto clothing, leaving no white marks or residue plus effective 48-hour protection that goes the extra mile. ◦. Fast drying ingredients: Secret Outlast is specifically formulated to dry faster than other clear gels. The formula contains fast drying ingredients that evaporate in seconds, providing a fresh and clean feel. 48 hour protection: ◦. Designed to work in even the most hot, humid and stressful situations: Secret Outlast contains odor-absorbing microcapsules that activate when you need them most – to capture odor and release a fresh scent. ‣Outlast is clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness, ensuring coverage whether you’re sitting still OR on the move. ‣The pH of Secret Outlast helps minimize odor-causing bacteria and provides longer lasting 48-hour protection; plus, 2X more odor-fighting Ingredients vs. the top-selling APDO for freshness that lasts as long as you do!

Reviews (2033)
  • "I use this deodorant every single day, I like that it doesn't leave white marks on your clothing and it keeps me fresh all day long" in 241 reviews
  • "Smells great doesn't leave marks works for hours longer than any other that I've tried love the brand of the product great buy" in 59 reviews
  • "It promises 48 hours of protection, and while that's probably not true, it does a great job providing all-day odor and sweat control." in 47 reviews
  • "Love that it doesn't leave white marks, but I would advise letting it dry completely on your skin before putting on your shirt/whatever." in 45 reviews
  • "I love this deodorants they ok me and i specially love the mando scented one smells great and the smell lastes a very long time" in 37 reviews
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
pomona, CA
In my life I have used a few different types of deodorant. In the past I've used gel. Then, faced with cold bathrooms in the winter I couldn't bring myself to apply a chilly gel to my pits any longer so I switched to a solid. But after suffering through outfit after outfit with the tell tale white smudge under the arm I switched yet again to a spray. The spray, while not as chilly as the gel or smudgy as the solid, also was lacking. It lacked actual protection in my opinion. Clearly I've been a frustrated deodorant user for some time.
Trina J.
Trina J.
This I actually received as a sample and fell in love with it.. I always use secret products but didn't like how there were streaks every time I put a shirt on.. This saved my life!! It has different scents to fit your taste.. Is completely clear and dries almost instantly... It (in my expierence) does last 48 hours or more but I shower more then 48 hours apart so that's probably why! My only complaint however is if you apply it immediately after shaving then it will sting a little.. Other then that it's a fantastic product!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always had a difficult time finding the perfect deodorant until I found Secret Outlast clear gel. This is the best deodorant by far and if you are looking for something to take with you this summer to the beach that you don't want to stain your clothes this is the product. This deodorant goes on perfectly clear and I have never had an issue with any of those ugly white marks that came from using other deodorant in the past. This scent is extremely fresh with such a clean smell to it and never fails me.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Don't Keep It A Secret...

I tested the #epic48 hour literally and @SecretDeodorant Outlast really passed the test! I put in on Saturday morning and it still kept me dry with a fairly clean sent by Sunday afternoon! The gel went on smooth, not too cold, and dried very quickly leaving no residue. It has a nice clean scent that is not overpowering. Don't keep this Outlast a Secret, try it for yourself for those days when 24 hours feel like an #epic48! I'm glad I got it as a #freesample from @bzzagent.

Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I received a travel sized sample of this product free from Crowdtap for reviewing purposes. I am not a huge fan of gel deodorants because I don't like my armpits feeling wet (hence why I use antiperspirant) but this smells really nice and dries quickly. WARNING: I don't recommend wearing this product with a black shirt/bra as if you put on too much, it leaves that chalky white residue that everyone hates. So if you do just be careful. I almost just stained my brand new bra by putting on too much.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I hate using any other kind of deodorant that isn't gel. It gets clumpy and looks messy whenever you wear a tank top or something without sleeves, plus, I feel like it makes me sweat more. BUT, Secret's clear gel is my holy grail deodorant. I don't use anything else. It dries quickly, doesn't have a strong overpowering scent, and lasts me all day without having to reapply. Plus, it doesn't make me break out in extra sweat; it keeps me dry all day. Absolutely love this line of gel deodorant!
Daritza L.
Daritza L.
My mom is a huge fan of secret. she's been using the original 24 hrs in powder scent for like 20 years and swears by it.

After seeing great reviews about the xtend, I tried it out. I don't like the slick feeling under my pits waiting for it to dry. also the wetness of the gel mixes with my swest causing sweat marks.

I really dislike seeing visible sweat under my arms.

also the scent isn't that great nor does it last. there are moments where my pits feel dry and others wherr they are wet.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
My absolute favorite deodorant! So glad they started making this. Other gel types I have not liked because they are too sticky feeling and don't seem to ever dry down, and are just overly uncomfortable throughout the day. Solid types are awesome, but often create white marks in clothing. This is perfect! It actually dries down, and leaves me smelling so good ALL day, and leaves no marks on clothing. Would highly recommend and hope they never discontinue this product!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm absolutely in love with this deodorant since I received it. I haven't had any issues with sweat stains on my clothes, and I find it to make me completely dry throughout the day as well as no weird smell between your sweat and your deodorant combining. It was a bit expensive for the amount you get, so that's the only downside, but it seems to be worth it so far. I'll definitely be buying more in only this scent though. And you barely need to use much of it.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
LOVE THIS! This is literally the only type of deodorant I use that 1) does not break me out, 2) deodorizes even more than 24 hours, 3) comes in several different scents (even unscented if you don't like smelly things on your body), and 4) DOES NOT LEAVE WHITE RESIDUE ON YOUR CLOTHES OR ARMPITS. I love it! I use it like 3x throughout the day though only because I'm a clean freak, and love the smell (THE MAIN REASON). i definitely recommend it. :)
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
When you apply does it leave skin felling sticky?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Which one do you prefer using? Gel or powder?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Would you choose this over your current deodorant? If yes, why? If no, why?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did this disappoint anyone else?
Jase D.
Jase D.
Mauldin, SC
Which scent is your go to?