BY SECRET #18 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Secret Outlast Clear Gel: no white marks and 48 hour protection all for about $4. No white marks: ◦. Rub-off resistant coverage for no white marks: Formula is designed to adhere to your skin and resist rub-off onto clothing, leaving no white marks or residue plus effective 48-hour protection that goes the extra mile. ◦. Fast drying ingredients: Secret Outlast is specifically formulated to dry faster than other clear gels. The formula contains fast drying ingredients that evaporate in seconds, providing a fresh and clean feel. 48 hour protection: ◦. Designed to work in even the most hot, humid and stressful situations: Secret Outlast contains odor-absorbing microcapsules that activate when you need them most – to capture odor and release a fresh scent. ‣Outlast is clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness, ensuring coverage whether you’re sitting still OR on the move. ‣The pH of Secret Outlast helps minimize odor-causing bacteria and provides longer lasting 48-hour protection; plus, 2X more odor-fighting Ingredients vs. the top-selling APDO for freshness that lasts as long as you do!

Reviews (2073)
  • "I use this deodorant every single day, I like that it doesn't leave white marks on your clothing and it keeps me fresh all day long" in 241 reviews
  • "Smells great doesn't leave marks works for hours longer than any other that I've tried love the brand of the product great buy" in 59 reviews
  • "It promises 48 hours of protection, and while that's probably not true, it does a great job providing all-day odor and sweat control." in 47 reviews
  • "Love that it doesn't leave white marks, but I would advise letting it dry completely on your skin before putting on your shirt/whatever." in 45 reviews
  • "I love this deodorants they ok me and i specially love the mando scented one smells great and the smell lastes a very long time" in 37 reviews
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Secret Outlast seems to be about the only deodorant that I have tried that actually seems to make an effort to last through the entire day. I apply it before bed at night to really give the formula time to seep into my pores and it lasts through the day. There is a significant amount of sweat that has stopped thanks to this brand and product. I also prefer the wet apply over the dry as it feels more natural. The smell is fresh and alluring without being overpowering.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is always on must haves list. Because it's work. I love using Secret. It works. Trust me. I wear this at work (where my bending over, picking up, lifting, and sweating) for six-nine hours. I have even tested out on hot Texas days. This is why I would recommend it to anyone. I will continue to buy it.
Hayley L.
Antioch , CA
I will never go back to powdered deodorant again. These deodorants keep my armpits from having that white powdered look when you raise your arms and the smell is amazing. I have about three of them in my house and got my mom to use them also.
Amanda C.
Only one for me forever my go to it’s longwear it keeps you smelling right. It’s a gel so it doesn’t leave white stains on your clothing. Only thing is I have sensitive skin so if I have a cut and then put this on it will burn a little bit
Tiffani J.
Melrose
As much of you discover as we age our body's change and as I have gotten older the more I sweat it seems! I never had any problems with the use of deodorant when it came to wetness and odor. Then I turned 35.. And all of a sudden even with deodorant my pits would be soaking wet and all my shirts would be stained.. I started using secret outlast clear and instantly I see the difference. no more sweat stains and wetness. Love it!! Cant live without it.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
One of the best deodorants out there but it still seems to leave white marks occasionally. Not bad enough to keep my from purchasing again. Smells nice, works well and is affordable. Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others
Crystal K.
Brea
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only deodorant i've used for the past 8 years. I would definitely get it at target than anywhere else cause it's like $7 at CVS but $4 at target. I love it, it's cooling when it goes on and it dries quickly. It also doesn't leave any white marks on my armpit like stick deodorants. It doesn't leave any marks on my clothes.
Audrey S.
Kennesaw, GA
Ever since I started using this deodorant, no I have not purchased another kind of deodorant. I think I have been using this for the last 4 years. I love the price and it works so well. I always smell good and because it’s gel, it doesn’t create that gross white buildup in the under arm area like other products.
Diana P.
Houston , TX
No joke... this is the only deodorant I've tried that works for me. I love the gel because it doesn't stain my clothes. I apply it once in the morning and lasts all day. If I workout I reapply; it's great!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that this product is clear because it doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes. It also dries pretty quickly on the skin, however I wish it contained natural ingredients. But it does last over 24 hours which makes of the strongest deodorant I’ve ever used.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
When you apply does it leave skin felling sticky?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which one do you prefer using? Gel or powder?
Tiffany P.
Would you choose this over your current deodorant? If yes, why? If no, why?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did this disappoint anyone else?
Jase D.
Mauldin, SC
Which scent is your go to?