Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsSecret
Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 26 oz

Secret Outlast Clear Gel: no white marks and 48 hour protection all for about $4. No white marks: ◦. Rub-off resistant coverage for no white marks: Formula is designed to adhere to your skin and resist rub-off onto clothing, leaving no white marks or residue plus effective 48-hour protection that goes the extra mile. ◦. Fast drying ingredients: Secret Outlast is specifically formulated to dry faster than other clear gels. The formula contains fast drying ingredients that evaporate in seconds, providing a fresh and clean feel. 48 hour protection: ◦. Designed to work in even the most hot, humid and stressful situations: Secret Outlast contains odor-absorbing microcapsules that activate when you need them most – to capture odor and release a fresh scent. ‣Outlast is clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness, ensuring coverage whether you’re sitting still OR on the move. ‣The pH of Secret Outlast helps minimize odor-causing bacteria and provides longer lasting 48-hour protection; plus, 2X more odor-fighting Ingredients vs. the top-selling APDO for freshness that lasts as long as you do!

How is gel deodorant better than the solid ones?
How does this compare to a solid deodorant ?
Is this scented? Is there an unscented version?
Start your review of Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz!
Product Highlights
I use this deodorant every single day, I like that it doesn't leave white marks on your clothing and it keeps me fresh all day longin reviews
Smells great doesn't leave marks works for hours longer than any other that I've tried love the brand of the product great buyin reviews
It promises 48 hours of protection, and while that's probably not true, it does a great job providing all-day odor and sweat control.in reviews
Love that it doesn't leave white marks, but I would advise letting it dry completely on your skin before putting on your shirt/whatever.in reviews
I love this deodorants they ok me and i specially love the mando scented one smells great and the smell lastes a very long timein reviews
Greenfield, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz uploaded by Jennie S.
It seems that looking for a super deodorant that keeps you dry, odor free and doesn’t leave white marks is a futile effort. When I found this product and had a coupon I decided to purchase Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant For Women Completely Clean 26 Oz . I am happy to report that it does keep me dry and odor free so I would purchase again. #gymbag
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best deodorant I’ve found. I tend to sweat more now that I live in Florida, so I need something that does it’s job! The gel formula works 100%, and I prefer it over a solid so nothing gunks up in my armpits. The smell is nice and clean, and not overpowering.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not like gel deodorants, but this is the only thing that works for me. The stick is fine, but doesn't last. The gel lasts all day and night, even after intense workouts!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Secret Outlast deodorant on a daily basis, and I very much enjoy using it! I feel confident knowing that my deodorant lasts and is dependable. I will continue to use Secret deodorant- recommend you try it
Boerne, TX
I love it! It was a lifesaver when I was playing sports in high school! I would run from basketball to volleyball practice very quickly and this deodorant lasted through the whole thing! It works great; I never smelled gross! It lasts forever!
Axton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz uploaded by Courtney B.
Secret Outlast seems to be about the only deodorant that I have tried that actually seems to make an effort to last through the entire day. I apply it before bed at night to really give the formula time to seep into my pores and it lasts through the day. There is a significant amount of sweat that has stopped thanks to this brand and product. I also prefer the wet apply over the dry as it feels more natural. The smell is fresh and alluring without being overpowering.
Davenport, FL
I'm the typical girl with no smell bads or overworking sweat glands. This product works wonders for me ill use it and it last me the whole day. Which Most can't!
Riverside, CA
This fits me so much I'm in love with it and it doesn't waste fast 💕❤️💕❤️ been looking for the right one and this degenerate is 💕💕
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Women Completely Clean - 2.6 oz uploaded by Addison S.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this is clear AND dries clear, because some of these gel types actually dry white or leave a white residue. This hasn't done that to me. It has a pleasant, familiar clean after-shower smell, but it doesn't last 48 hours. But then, who really goes that long without a shower? A hair wash, yes. Shower? No. I just find this lasts maybe 18 hours, which is a long workday for me which is perfect. I wish they made something as effective as this in an aluminum free version though. I bought this at Target for $6 and will buy again.
genesee, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gel of any kind of horrible. F you already have a shirt on and lift it up to apply this, you'll get a wet look when you pull your shirt back down and it will appear that your already sweating. It must dry completely which can take some time if you put too much on. I don't recommend. Stick with solids if you can.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...