BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Protecting Powder 2.6 oz.(pack of 3) see more...

Haley C.
Review for: Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/Deodorant Clear Gel Protecting Powder 2.6 oz.(pack of 3) more...
I have been through many different deodorants. Since I started working out, I feel like none worked good. This is the only deodorant that holds up to the sweat. I only have to apply this in the morning and it lasts all day long! I will never be able to go to another brand.
Nikala H.
Nappanee
Could not love a deodorant more! I love this formula because it doesn't stain my clothes one bit! Even if you get that dreaded scrape when you put on deodorant with your shirt on, there are no worries! It lasts forever and is super strong! My nervous sweats have met their match! The scent is non-existant! If a manly-man needs to borrow deodorant, he could borrow it and no one could tell the difference! It's a neutral smell!

Walmart