BY SECRET

There s No Question This Completely Clean Scent Keeps You Feeling Clean Twin Pack 1 48-Hour Odor Protection 4 Helps Stop Odor Before It Starts 3 Protection That Goes on Dry Secret Outlast offers odor protection that s 48-hours strong, all day long! You can feel confident no matter what the day may bring with Secret Outlast s long-lasting protection, which locks away odor for up to 48 hours. Trust Secret Outlast to keep you fearless and fresh all day long, and longer. Invisible Solid: Protection that goes on dry. Find the Right Secret for You br Secret Outlast br 48-hour protection that stops odors before they start Choose Your Perfect Secret Outlast Scent br Completely Clean Scent br There s no question this scent keeps you feeling clean Great Protection Comes in Many Forms br Invisible Solid br Protection that goes on dry 2 - 2.6 oz Sticks ~ Total Net Wt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Secret Outlast Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Completely Clean more...
I’ve been using this product for years, and I love it. I keep the travel size in a cosmetic bag in my purse along with either alcohol-based hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes. If I’m out in the heavy heat for too long, I use the sanitizer on a tissue or the wipes to clean up, then I reapply deodorant to make sure I stay fresh. It smells great and fits in a pocket if it has to.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love all products from the Secret brand . This little mini is the perfect size for my purse so i can take with me on the go . The scent is very clean , and the deodorant works very well for odor and sweating. It is an affordable product and I use this daily .
Lila G.
Pottstown
I’ve used this deodorant for months now and it’s the only one I use now that I have noticed it actually prevents odor and smells good, not too strong, which is good.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Before when using other brands of deodorant I would sweat through my shirts. The 48 deodorant really works for me and I don’t sweat at all. It also has a pleasant and clean smell to it. It’s the only type of deodorant I’ll use. Definitely recommend!
I love it because it’s fresh and it doesn’t stain my shirts. Protect me all day long. I super recommend it also have a lot kind scented to choose from. It’s my favorite deodorant.
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
So I keep wanting to like this brand but.... Almost all the secret deos I have tried leave this film of residue. Even when in the shower I think it's going to wash away but it doesn't I literally go back and forth with the bar soap and washcloth but I still feel the residue there. It does not come off easy! That is my main complaint with this brand. Now it keeps me smelling good for most of the day but with this particular one buy the end of the day I'm talking 8 o'clock at night I felt like it wasn't working anywhere. I smelled like I had sweated which I really didn't but the deo scent probably just wore off! I've tried on different scents but still end up with same result with the feel of the residue.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
So I've been using this for 3 days now and I must say it's working like a charm. Much better than any other I have tried before. It really does last all day and into the next till you shower! I was very shocked.
Maggie U.
Forest City, NC
I have been using this deodorant for a couple of years and have absolutely loved it. It has a great clean scent that isn’t over powering. It also doesn’t get all over my clothes! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to use another deodorant!
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this because it is small to put in my purse in case of emergencies however I wouldn't really commend. It very thick and leave white marks.