Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz

by Secret

You can always trust its pH-balanced solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

Does this leave a white residue on your armpit?
[product:secret-powder-fresh-original-solid-deodorant] Does woman's deodorant like this one never seem to reduce sweat and odor as where then mens deodorant seem to?
Why does it not work to much with people with sweating problem ?
Start your review of Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz!
Marietta, GA
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6 is One of my favorite Deodorants. It holds me all day. Glides on easliy. Affordable and smells great. #shelfie
Pocatello, ID
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smell good, but honestly I felt it doesn’t last long for me. The price is affordable but I don’t think I will buy again.Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz
Carteret, NJ
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Azza F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is the best deodorant available in my opinion. It lasts all day. Even my husband uses the powder fresh and he doesn’t smell. The powder fresh protects from odor the best. I tried another scent and it didn’t last as long. The value for the money is very good also. I definitely recommend it
Frankfort, KY
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Heather D.
I think everyone at some point has tried this deodorant. The smell is fresh, clean baby powder. I love the smell of babies so the smell is happy for me. It does leave white on your clothes and underarms. Maybe I apply too much, but that's how I do it. It does keep smell, and perspiration at bay.
Brockton, MA
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This deodorant lasts all day. The powder fresh protects from odor the best. The price is good, smells is good, you can bring with you everywhere. I definitely recommend it.
Lake Stevens, WA
Powder fresh sent is lovely.  This is one of my go to deodorants.  I love how it goes on and does not leave a mess.  It glides on smooth, has a nice sent and lasts.  Very affordable, and it can often be found at Costco for a great price.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this deodorant for many years. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. Even if I sweat it activates the powder scent and I still smell fresh. It does tend to leave a few white spots on my clothes but nothing a baby wipe won't remove. I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come.
Richmond, TX
I like the powder smell the secret deodrant gives off. Its my favorite and makes you smell like you just popped out of the shower.
Grayson, GA
I've used this deodorate for years and I still love it! My favorite is the powder fresh, it keeps me dry and fresh all day! #secret #deodorate #influenser
The product is great and doesn’t break out my under arms. The smell is awesome and delightful to me. This deodorant lasts for a good time you don’t need to use a lot for a long last. I’ve seen this product at Walmart and local drugstores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz Does woman's deodorant like this one never seem to reduce sweat and odor as where then mens deodorant seem to?
il y a 2 ans
Natalia M. il y a un an
Yes! I think it is great... will buy it again soon
Gibson City, IL
il y a 2 ans
Secret Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Shower, Powder Fresh, 1.7 Ounce (Pack of 24) does this product dry out or make you break out under the arms?
Faye L. il y a 2 ans
Not at all. I forget I have it on.