Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz

You can always trust its pH-balanced solid formula for reliable odor and wetness protection.

Does this leave a white residue on your armpit?
[product:secret-powder-fresh-original-solid-deodorant] Does woman's deodorant like this one never seem to reduce sweat and odor as where then mens deodorant seem to?
Why does it not work to much with people with sweating problem ?
Start your review of Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz!
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6 is One of my favorite Deodorants. It holds me all day. Glides on easliy. Affordable and smells great. #shelfie
Cassandra R.
Dayton
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Cassandra R.
This is an every day product for me and should be for everybody else. Who does not like to smell fresh when they get out of the shower and last all day long. I would definitely recommend this to others for a daily use.
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smell good, but honestly I felt it doesn’t last long for me. The price is affordable but I don’t think I will buy again.Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz
Azza F.
Carteret, NJ
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Azza F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is the best deodorant available in my opinion. It lasts all day. Even my husband uses the powder fresh and he doesn’t smell. The powder fresh protects from odor the best. I tried another scent and it didn’t last as long. The value for the money is very good also. I definitely recommend it
Courtney M.
Jackson
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Courtney M.
This product has been in my family for years I don't plan change no time soon. Other products I have tried goes away off over time. It sticks almost all day. Its very easy to use and if you get a little on your shirt or anything just a little alcohol will get it right off, Really good product.
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Heather D.
I think everyone at some point has tried this deodorant. The smell is fresh, clean baby powder. I love the smell of babies so the smell is happy for me. It does leave white on your clothes and underarms. Maybe I apply too much, but that's how I do it. It does keep smell, and perspiration at bay.
Jessica Skittles L.
Hoisington, KS
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
Purchased at: Walmart
So since I was a kid this is the only deodorant that works for me I can’t use anything else because after 30 minutes I’ll just stink to high heaven [product:secret-original-powder-fresh-womens-solid-antiperspirant-&-deodorant-27-oz-pack-of-6] covers my B.O with no sweat (pun intended) if you struggle to find a deodorant that works for you try secret powder fresh!
Marissa D.
Doral, FL
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Marissa D.
I have a strong PH and this deodorant save me. So good, no more strong odors. Controls everything I love it
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This deodorant lasts all day. The powder fresh protects from odor the best. The price is good, smells is good, you can bring with you everywhere. I definitely recommend it.
Katelyn M.
statesboro
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz uploaded by Katelyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is great! I use it everyday and it met my expectations. It lasts all day and is very affordable. This deodorant is better than all the other deodorants I’ve ever tried. I highly recommend purchasing this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ara D.
il y a un an
Secret Original Solid - 2.7 oz Does woman's deodorant like this one never seem to reduce sweat and odor as where then mens deodorant seem to?
Melinda W. il y a 5 mois
Yes but our PH balance is different from men's so sticking with women's antiperspirants is best. ARRID seems to work well for me so give that one a try. Good luck!!
member-5d6d7
il y a 2 ans
Natalia M. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I think it is great... will buy it again soon
Courtney H.
Gibson City, IL
il y a 3 ans
Secret Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant Shower, Powder Fresh, 1.7 Ounce (Pack of 24) does this product dry out or make you break out under the arms?
Faye L. il y a 3 ans
Not at all. I forget I have it on.