Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 27 Oz, Pack of 6

by Secret

abc

abcx

Does it help you with your sweating because I sweat a lot and I really need to know ?
I am looking for a really good deodorant for my teenager active lifestyle. Is this any good?
Start your review of Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m normally prefer a clinical strength aerosol deodorant product but this has stood the test! This glides on smooth with no white streak marks and leaves me fresh and clean all day. I can smell the scent once applied but it’s not overpower which is a good thing. I apply deodorant every day so I can’t attest to the 48 hour staying power.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this deodorant! Been wearing this brand since middle school! It’s very cheap and usually always on sale! It’s in every store that carry hygiene products! I stay fresh all day with it!
Lola M.
Stockton, CA
Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6 uploaded by Lola M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Gets the job done. Don’t care for it personally. I feel like it clogs my pores and it’s really cakey. I mean it literally says powder fresh so...It’s alright for the price I usually find it at the dollar tree.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
I have always used this brand. My favorite scent being powder fresh. However, I am thinking of maybe trying a fragrance free version.
Kristina A.
Boardman
Original powder fresh secret deodorant is a must have in every womans dialy routine. This deodorant smells delicious, very feminine. The price is amazing. You can find it absolutely anywhere, even the dollar store. It actually works, unlike many of its competitors and doesn't stain clothes. Best bang for your buck!
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6 uploaded by Elissa I.
No matter how many different antiperspirants and deodorants I try I always come back to Secret's Original Powder Fresh Solid. There isn't much I would change if anything. It is reliable and works. I use Secret everyday. I will always buy again.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I've used this since I was young. It's never let me down and always makes you smell powder fresh. If you use Suave like I thought would be a quick replacement for on the go you'll change your mind. It's a great deodrant. 💜💜💜👯
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This is my go to deodorant. I love the scent. It's not too heavy and it works even in the middle of summer. I recommend it. It works for me and the price is good. Just apply like any deodorant. Secret® Baby Powder Original Solid Deodorant
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
This brand keeps me dry no matter how much I sweat. I like the powder scent, its not to overpowering. Theres no white residue on your clothes.
Shermane O.
Dallas, TX
Secret Original Powder Fresh Women's Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.7 Oz, Pack of 6 uploaded by Shermane O.
I’ve been using this for a long time and I can say the scent and the freshness for a long day are good. But I can’t wear a white shirt because it leaves a bit of yellowish stain. That’s my only concern .