BeautyFragranceCalvin Klein
Secret Obsession By For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 34 Ounces

Secret Obsession By Calvin Klein For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces

by Calvin Klein

Secret Obsession By Calvin Klein For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Obsession By Calvin Klein For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces!
Mery F.
Secret Obsession By Calvin Klein For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces uploaded by Mery F.
Great oriental floral fragrance for the winter♥️ top notes are plumes, égyptien jasmin, French orange blossom and base note are cashmere woods, vanilla and amber! #InfluensterAward2020
akum S.
abuja
Secret Obsession Perfume by Calvin Klein has this rare scent that works for me very well as a daily wear fragrance, i like that it has a floral scent and can worn for special outings. It is quite affordable too. You can go for it without thinking twice.
Moomel H.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing stuff out there. Packaging is sooo good, love the scent and it’s very warm and fuzzy at the same time, very long lasting. I got it as a gift on my birthday, but now I’m gonna buy this for myself always.
Sheree C.
A little on the strong side now and then, but a great night time perfume! Spicy and rich, it's definitely great for winter as it exudes warmth.

Looking for your answer?